Here's a Special profitable Grid EA !

Hello,

Here is a grid type of EA which uses buy and sell stops with a custom take profit and stop loss level. It is 1 of many profitable Ea's I have been testing. It has a lot of potential from both forward test and back test trading in both directions, but it would do much better if someone could add the following 2 features to it:

. Move orders to Break Even at x # of pips in profit.

. Delta Re-entry, the ability to replace buy and sell stops which got stopped out as a result of hitting the stop loss or break even. Example: if We have buys at 1.3106, 1.3112, 1.3118 which get stopped out and then market comes back down to 1.3096 all of those buy stops should be replaced.

If there is anyone here which could add these 2 features I'd be willing to share settings and the pair with you which have tested profitable in exchange for your help.

*rolls eyes*

Not only is the name of the EA bad, what makes you think a trailing stop is going to stop whichever the opposite type of market this EA can handle?

If its built for trends, it will get eaten in ranges, and vice versa.

How long is your forward testing? 2 weeks? 1 month? Not long enough.

The only reason the Ea was named sketchy stoploss grid trader is because this is one of 3 different versions which does different things with the stoploss. At first I was not sure I liked how the take profit and stoploses were being handled, but this one proved to be more profitable then the way it previously was. I'm not giving away my settings, but I have back tested and forward tested it for over 3 months, and Yes it is able to dodge the other direction with a profit. If you don't believe me then don't waste your time. I spend 19-20 hours a day infront of the computer testing different settings and systems. In fact I encourage whoever modifies this to send me a private message, then tell everyone here that it doesn't work so this does not get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will be rewarded greatly.

I won't waste my time,

Because you can't even diligently describe how the EA does so. Fine, if you're not willing to share your parameters, you're correct that I could careless.

For someone who's spent 19-20 hours a day (what are you a drama queen? Stop exaggerating) testing this, you'd think you understand the mechanics of your own EA you propose as being profitable, but your only explanation is "Yes it is able to dodge the other direction with a profit" - great, my EA also makes probability models on the fourth dimension, "it just does."

jimer013:
The only reason the Ea was named sketchy stoploss grid trader is because this is one of 3 different versions which does different things with the stoploss. At first I was not sure I liked how the take profit and stoploses were being handled, but this one proved to be more profitable then the way it previously was. I'm not giving away my settings, but I have back tested and forward tested it for over 3 months, and Yes it is able to dodge the other direction with a profit. If you don't believe me then don't waste your time. I spend 19-20 hours a day infront of the computer testing different settings and systems. In fact I encourage whoever modifies this to send me a private message, then tell everyone here that it doesn't work so this does not get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will be rewarded greatly.

Walander, It's narrow minded individuals like you whom cannot see outside the box which will NEVER be profitable. The few people which make money in this business are creative and try stuff so simple but DIFFERENT which no one else has. Anyone which looks at your posting history would see that you have a terrible reputation for attacking people and are a negative person in general. Negative minded people like you attract LOSS, lack, and limitations of every kind! If they look at my post and some of my profitable trade statements they would see that I am highly motivated and have a passion and determination for success. You are not welcome on my thread.

Thread moved to EAs section.

Hey Buddy,

"my profitable trade statements"

- That's why you need the new EA right?

Don't jest me with your intentions to spew profitable settings. You do not have a profitable EA, and you wouldn't be posting on this forum if you did.

19-20 hours a day, I sure as hell hoped you spent some time learning coding, but obviously you didn't.

Cut and Paste a trailing stop- or is that two button command hard to master like your "my profitable trade statements / parameters"

jimer013:
Walander, It's narrow minded individuals like you whom cannot see outside the box which will NEVER be profitable. The few people which make money in this business are creative and try stuff so simple but DIFFERENT which no one else has. Anyone which looks at your posting history would see that you have a terrible reputation for attacking people and are a negative person in general. Negative minded people like you attract LOSS, lack, and limitations of every kind! If they look at my post and some of my profitable trade statements they would see that I am highly motivated and have a passion and determination for success. You are not welcome on my thread.
Reason: