Profitable grid EA

Hello,

Here is a grid type of EA which uses buy and sell stops with a custom take profit and stop loss level. It is 1 of many profitable Ea's I have been testing. It has a lot of potential from both forward test and back test trading in both directions, but it would do much better if someone could add the following 2 features to it:

. Move orders to Break Even at x # of pips in profit.

. Delta Re-entry, the ability to replace buy and sell stops which got stopped out as a result of hitting the stop loss or break even. Example: if We have buys at 1.3106, 1.3112, 1.3118 which get stopped out and then market comes back down to 1.3096 all of those buy stops should be replaced.

If there is anyone here which could add these 2 features I'd be willing to share settings and the pair with you which have tested profitable in exchange for your help.

Files:

Hi,

I have been working on a couple grid EAs myself for the past month or so.

I'd love get some input from you and share some of my ideas. If you still need a programmer for those modifications to the EA, I can help you out.

Are you still interested?

Forex Grid EA

Hi jimer013.... man I thank you so much for sharing that EA I class this as the best EA(free) I've used so far... I was pissed at first how it only open orders in one direction but I did a little more searching and saw another one called Robo Grid fx on youtube, seems to be designed by some Russian guys, that thing is crazy man... but anyways... I watched the video carefully and copied the style.. but I have to do 50% of the work while your EA does the rest... And as you say it still needs more work... unfortunately I can't help with that part as am still a novice trader... but I thank you again for the EA man.... am getting better at this...

Would you share your "Robo grid fx style" set file? I would be helpfull to all the users

delta price

what is delta price? What's a good setting for it?

Profitable grid EA

Hello, for the EA put the positions break even can put the EA "Break_Even_After_X_Pips". I use it for my manual stacking strategy positions with very good results.

Good Luck!

Alphafx:
Hello, for the EA put the positions break even can put the EA "Break_Even_After_X_Pips". I use it for my manual stacking strategy positions with very good results. Good Luck!

thanx man,

how it work?

is it trailing ea?

Friends

I install the i will make u rich, but it opens to many trades....is there a way to filter it?

Thanks a lot!!

MSr

Marcio:
Friends

I install the i will make u rich, but it opens to many trades....is there a way to filter it?

Thanks a lot!!

MSr

Try increasing grid spacing parameter (the way it works it works using points and on 5 digit broker grid spacing of 10 means to open a new order each pip)

mladen:
Try increasing grid spacing parameter (the way it works it works using points and on 5 digit broker grid spacing of 10 means to open a new order each pip)

Thank you very much Mladen for such prompted reply!

Just to understand as i am quite new to it....i see the ea places its tp on 70 (as you say it is 7 pips correct?) and the grid space is the one you mentioned 10 (1 pip). So if i change the grid parameter to 80 (8 pips) does that mean it will only open a new trade after reaching the tp plus 10 (1 pip) ?

Thanks again.

Marcio:
Thank you very much Mladen for such prompted reply!

Just to understand as i am quite new to it....i see the ea places its tp on 70 (as you say it is 7 pips correct?) and the grid space is the one you mentioned 10 (1 pip). So if i change the grid parameter to 80 (8 pips) does that mean it will only open a new trade after reaching the tp plus 10 (1 pip) ?

Thanks again.

Marcio

try setting the grid spacing to 100 and try it out then

Reason: