SuperTrend Candles

I have had requests to make SuperTrend into a candle type indicator,

IMPORTANT !!

This Candle indicator uses he iCustomfunction to call on the original indicator which means to use the SuperTrend Candle indicator you must have the original SuperTrend indicator in your MT4 indicator folder or the candles will not signal.

supertrend_1.mq4

supertrend_candles.ex4

SuperTrend indicator & SuperTrend Candles indicator

Files:

Thank you once more for your efforts CJA.

thanks, cja..

very good job! hehe....

Many thanks cja, will try it.

Have a good week mate !!!

Regards,

Ethan Hunt

hi cja, is it possible to include 2 alerts in inputs tab that can be turned on or off? one for buy and one for sell...

Any chance you would provide us with the .mq4 of the Supertrend candles???

Dave

<<<

Dave,

CJA never provides his .mq4 codes because people will use his coding to develop there own and for rightful reasons he will not share.

I think this answers for him, as a client of CJA's work.

Here, i modified super trend indicator and i'm posting it with the source code. This indicator is not using iCustom function so you don't need anything else than this one tiny file.

Enjoy!

Files:

Kalenzo:
Here, i modified super trend indicator and i'm posting it with the source code. This indicator is not using iCustom function so you don't need anything else than this one tiny file. Enjoy!

thanks, any chance of 2 alerts in inputs tab, one for buy & one for sell?

Kalenzo:
Here, i modified super trend indicator and i'm posting it with the source code. This indicator is not using iCustom function so you don't need anything else than this one tiny file. Enjoy!

Thanks Kalenzo.

Kalenzo:

Thank You ever so kindly - May God Bless You! This indicator will do what I want it to do. When I change the setting of the indicator and compile it, all the like indicators change on the graphs - Saves me time in testing.

Just a personal note: I am far beyond stealing other peoples properties and using them for personal gain like other people have done. I have found that life is too short and the present and eternal penalties for sin are far too great to be tempted by stealing. With the abilities to break .ex4 codes out there being advertised it makes the argument for keeping programs .ex4 are very weak anyway. When the time comes for I to meet Jesus, I want to be clean and all my sins washed by His precious blood.

Minister Dave <<<

Reason: