[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 402

Micro-Skrudz:
Good afternoon, everyone. Who's standing where? I'm on the fence - just opening terminals. I sit and think, or rather drink coffee.
My Expert Advisor placed a buy in the morning, now it is in the red, but it has not got to the forex yet.

Micro-Skrudz:
If you sit, you won't make any money. You have to think.
Then you should go hunting instead of fishing...

Reshetov:
My advisor put up a buy in the morning and is now in the red, but hasn't got to the break even yet.
You have the wrong EA, Uncle Jura, you need to put it on the other side...

Actually, in the market you rarely have to think, it's bad for you, you have to r-e-a-g-i-n-g-o-u-t at what's going on... and all these fables about the mental process... many traders are smart, it's a tricky thing to buy cheap and that's all)))

Please advise which is the best choice of DC. ankudinov81@mail. ru would be very much appreciated.

solar:
Actually, in the market you rarely have to think, it's bad for you, you have to r-e-a-g-i-n-g-o-u-t at what's going on... and all these fables about the mental process... a lot of traders are smart, it's a tricky thing to buy cheap and that's all ))))

and the testicles are stronger )))) who's gonna buy some by the end of the day, he's gonna be on the plus side... any guys with strong balls? ))))

solar:
Actually, in the market you rarely have to think, it's bad for you, you have to r-e-a-g-i-n-g-o-u-t at what's going on... and all these fables about the mental process... many traders are smart, it's a tricky thing to buy cheap and that's all ))))
When you're looking for an entry, you're a trader - as soon as you enter, you're a risk manager...

I do not believe that a buyer will not come for gold and oil )))) it is only a matter of time, and a correction in the Eurobucks will certainly happen (even if short-lived, but it will happen)

Vizard:

and the testicles are stronger )))) if anyone buys any, they'll be on the plus side tonight... any guys with strong balls? ))))
Bought 1.2988.

Vizard:

and the testicles are stronger )))) if anyone buys any, they'll be on the plus side tonight... any guys with strong balls? ))))
I think the eggs will not hold out - a trend change on the M15 is not visible yet... not to mention that there are only 8 hours left until tonight...
Reason: