Envelope 2.11 - page 44

Envelope 2.13 modified by Igorad for 5 digit broker (attached).

By the way, I am still using the version by mrtools https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173366/page25

I really enjoy this forum and thanks alot to ND for doing all these work for us. I want to know if there's a way to reduce the number of order for each pair. I notice that it has a max order of 3 for each pair. It's good if it makes profit but it also means 3x the loss. Thank you.

It must be re-program. It is not difficult but do not have time now sorry ( and i an not a professional coder anyway).

Hope someone can do it. Or I can ask some coder later.

Too much topics.

I'm lost in 434 topics.

Please, what the diference between 2.13_mini_eurusdm15.mq4 and 2.13_5D_mini_eurusdm15.mq4?

pixxel:
I'm lost in 434 topics. Please, what the diference between 2.13_mini_eurusdm15.mq4 and 2.13_5D_mini_eurusdm15.mq4?

Last one is for 5 digits broker.

Linuxser:
Last one is for 5 digits broker.

Shame.

I''ll take more attention next time.

Thanks, Linuxser.

pixxel:
Shame.

I''ll take more attention next time.

Thanks, Linuxser.

You welcome Clockwork Orange fan

Ras?

I thought that Envelope 2.13 was going to be in the RAS free EA's but I don't see it?

jrspath:
I thought that Envelope 2.13 was going to be in the RAS free EA's but I don't see it?

Currently is 2.14 and 2.11 mini

Thanks

Thank you Linuxset,

My fault, I did not fill out the RAS form correctly. I appreciate the fast reply which made it clear to me what I did wrong.