Martingaling a self-defined breakout - EA needed

I believe this is a very good idea, with proper MM and entering the market at strategic breakouts (trends or channels..) it would be a very interesting game to play...

Have you had any answers so far?

hedged margin

If we use this strategy with a broker that allows hedged margin (like alpari) I believe the risks involved would be minimum since this specific martingale works out with buy positions against sell positions, therefore allowing for hedged positions and lower margin requirements.

I only do one or two trades a day at London opening and sometimes USA opening. So, maybe if automated and with proper money management it can be useful at least during the busiest hours 7am to maybe 3pm GMT.

The range I use is only 18 pips so basically, when London opens if price moves 18 pips up or 36 pips down (if I enter buying or vice versa if I enter selling...) I have a profit. If price bounces 18 pips up and down in the opposite direction that I entered the market, FOR 9 OR 10 CONSECUTIVE TIMES (never happened, my max was 7 bounces...) I loose about 10% my equity (not the end of the world...)

Take your time try some entries on eurusd, 18 pips range, London opening , and you will see I'm telling the truth. Whoever likes martingale setups will have some fun...

Since nobody seems to be interested in this tread, I wonder if there are other similar treads going around the same strategy like middleeastern said at the beginning of this tread....

Reason: