Useful money management expert - page 5

Thanks guys, i will make some update soon... i `ve been busy with my work.

Also leowang ask me if i can add OCO function to the EA, its pretty easy..i`ll do it soon, i just need to find some spare time... (i work for a an Introducing Broker and we are developing an incredible platform which take all my time..sorry)

Just open the file with Metaeditor and go to line 216, the block that start with

info( 0, "MoneyManagement v2.6 Loaded Successfully™ ", Red, 9 );

this is the section where you can change color properties for the labels, change to the color you want , recompile and put it in the expert folder, reboot metatrader, done

Hope it helps

wm71:
Thanks bro for the good work,

perfect EA and thanks for the first prgrammer.

A little request, can you make the black letters white?

Thanks in advance

Keep up the good work you all!

I'm jalousse on your qualeties.

Regards,

Wm71

Please, anyone knows of an EA that allows to fix several TPs in pips (up to five would be nice), with partial closing for each TP (for each one, the EA closes one fifth of the order, or one fourth if four TPs are fixed, etc.) ? Or anything that is close to this ? An option for Break Even would be a plus, though I can fix it manually, only TPs are fastidious to place. Thanks in advance.

airquest:
Please, anyone knows of an EA that allows to fix several TPs in pips (up to five would be nice), with partial closing for each TP (for each one, the EA closes one fifth of the order, or one fourth if four TPs are fixed, etc.) ? Or anything that is close to this ? An option for Break Even would be a plus, though I can fix it manually, only TPs are fastidious to place. Thanks in advance.

airquest

The problem is that you can not know how many steps have an order already passed. After each partial close, the order becomes a completely new order and we can not use the only filed that could be used for that (the comment field) since, once the order is opened, only broker can alter that field (and they are)

mladen:
airquest, the problem is that you can not know how many steps have an order already passed. After each partial close, the order becomes a completely new order and we can not use the only filed that could be used for that (the comment field) since, once the order is opened, only broker can alter that field (and they are)

Thank you Mladen, but not sure I understand what you mean. I found this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183737. Actually, from what I understand what you said, I can not place the steps for partial close based on a fraction of the TP, but this EA allows to place fixed steps in pips (not fraction). Will test it on a demo account...

Edit : Just tested, it works fine, Thanks for your help Mladen.

EA doesnt seem to be working with the new MT4 platform.....can any one help out???

jojoey2x:
EA doesnt seem to be working with the new MT4 platform.....can any one help out???

jojoey2x

Which one exactly are you trying to use?

There are a couple of versions

mladen:
jojoey2x

Which one exactly are you trying to use?

There are a couple of versions

hi mladen..

This version. But it seems all other versions are not nmt.

thanks

Files:

1. In code
    • You place the stop where it needs to be - where the reason for the trade is no longer valid. E.g. trading a support bounce the stop goes below the support.
    • Account Balance * percent/100 = RISK = OrderLots * (|OrderOpenPrice - OrderStopLoss| * DeltaPerLot + CommissionPerLot) (Note OOP-OSL includes the SPREAD, and DeltaPerLot is usually around $10/pip but it takes account of the exchange rates of the pair vs. your account currency.)
    • Do NOT use TickValue by itself - DeltaPerLot
    • You must normalize lots properly and check against min and max.
    • You must also check FreeMargin to avoid stop out
  2. Use a GUI: Indicators: 'Money Manager Graphic Tool' indicator by 'takycard' Forum - Page 5
Reason: