Complete trade management tool (CL_EC_03_CompleteTradeManager)

To add comments, please log in or register
Min Li
Min Li  

I have previously provided this EA on Forex TSD and it was very popular, today I made several significant improvements. If you have used previous versions before, I've marked some of the functions with bold texts with “***”, this indicates it’s a new function. The instruction video is 40 minutes long but necessary to view it.

CL_EC_03_CompleteTradeManager

This Complete Trade Manager, as it’s name suggests, manage any trades in different ways. It’s extremely versatile if you get to know how to use it. You can use this EA to manage trades opened manually or opened by other EAs. EA can manage multiple trades at the same time. Just to namea few key functions: Hidden and hard sl/tp, break even, trailing stop, multi level partial close.

Key Features:

1. EA can filter trades to manage by magic number or trade open time.

2. EA can manage multiple trades at the same time, with different initial settings.

3. EA can be applied to all types of orders, market orders and pending orders.

4. On restart of EA, user have options to keep original settings or use new settings for old orders.***

5. Take profit and stop loss management can be done in 3 ways: hidden sl/tp, hard sl/tp, or a combination of both ways, with EA managing real sl/tp while sending fake sl/tp to broker. Break even and trailing stop can be hidden as well.

6. User can freely drag and change all the reference lines, such as tp line, sl line as well as partial take profit lines.

7. Potential profit/loss should trade hit sl/tp is displayed and updated on chart real time.***

8. Stop loss can be defined by fixed pip distance, ATR, or user defined risk of account balance.

9. Break even function, with user defined x pip profit.

10. Trailing stop can be followed by fixed pip distance or a given moving average line. User can also choose when to activate trailing stop.

11. Take profit can be defined by fixed pip distance, or a risk/reward ratio compared to stop loss.

12. Partial close up to 100 levels.***

13. User can define how many levels partial close needs to be executed, as well as define the partial close levels based on fixed pip, or percentage of take profit.***

14. Partial close lot size percentage is user defined.***

15. Partial close levels can be moved by user after initial setup, numbers of partial closed can be reduced after initial setup.***

16. Partial close lines can be fixed length or always extend to current candle.***

cl_ec_03_completetrademanager_131221.ex4

leowang
leowang  

it is a great update, i have waiting for this for very long time~~~~

r
r  

Very nice work again, Christina. Thank you.

Min Li
Min Li  

I've did some testing with pending orders, and made some changes to accommodate the situation that user sometimes changes pending order open price, so the lines can automatically refresh. If you never use pending orders last version is ok, but if you do, please update to this new version.

Please use attached version 131226. Thanks.

cl_ec_03_completetrademanager_131226.ex4

Min Li
Min Li  

A common questions I want to answer here:

Regarding MABarShift, this input is related to using a MA as trailing stop. If set MABarShift as 1, it means using last closed bar (bar 1) MA value as trailing stop value, if you set this as 2, it means using 2nd last closed bar (bar 2) MA value as trailing stop value, etc.

Thanks.

gtudor
gtudor  
christinaLi:
I've did some testing with pending orders, and made some changes to accommodate the situation that user sometimes changes pending order open price, so the lines can automatically refresh. If you never use pending orders last version is ok, but if you do, please update to this new version.

Please use attached version 131226. Thanks.

cl_ec_03_completetrademanager_131226.ex4

Thank you so much for your work!

You could help us out with a version for MT4 build 610?

Once again thank you!

juan
juan  

Hi Christina,

Thanks for this wonderful EA. I have found that when I make some changes in the EA parameters and then I move st or tp lines and change TF, this lines come back to the settings specified in the EA and I have to change them again.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong..

Regards,...

Min Li
Min Li  
gtudor:
Thank you so much for your work!

You could help us out with a version for MT4 build 610?

Once again thank you!

The ex4 files should still be compatible with new build. Most program should work on new build, at least according to meta quotes, this is what they have promised. If there is a different behaviour with the new build compared to the old, please post it here, then I will check it out.

Min Li
Min Li  
jjventural:
Hi Christina,

Thanks for this wonderful EA. I have found that when I make some changes in the EA parameters and then I move st or tp lines and change TF, this lines come back to the settings specified in the EA and I have to change them again.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong..

Regards,...

When you open up the input window and change some parameter then click ok. this is effectively terminated the EA operation and restarted a fresh operation again. In this case, everything started from fresh, EA does not remember where the lines were previously, it can only use current settings.

A lot traders intentionally or unintentionally restart EA frequently, this is not that good a habit, at least you should only do that when you absolutely have to. There is a consequence to a lot of EAs when it's restarted, to some EA it does not matter but to most it does, depending on the logic.

The following actions will result EA to restart:

1. Close a chart with the EA on.

2. Switch time frame of a chart.

3. Close MT4 with the EA on chart, next time if you start MT4 EA will automatically restart.

4. Change inputs and click ok.

By the way, leaving MT4 opened with the EA on chart when market is closed is good, next week when market is open, EA will resume without a restart.

Thanks.

juan
juan  

Hi again Christina,

Since I have the new 610 metatrader version, I am having problems with the use of the EAs, specifically with the "CL_M_02_Complete Trade Manager v3-a" and the "CL_EC_03_CompleteTradeManager 131226" that I am working with.

The problem is that when I have several trades opened in different charts with the EAs attached, I don't know why, but some of them are closed automatically without any reason.

Sometimes, they are just closed 1-2 seconds after have been opened. It has been happening for the last 5-6 days. I have also reinstalled the mt4 platform and unable the antivirus, but the problem it hasn't been solved....

I don´t know what to do or where the problem could be...

Thanks in advance for your help...

gtudor
gtudor  
christinaLi:
The ex4 files should still be compatible with new build. Most program should work on new build, at least according to meta quotes, this is what they have promised. If there is a different behaviour with the new build compared to the old, please post it here, then I will check it out.

Thanks very much!

To add comments, please log in or register