Useful money management expert - page 4

mladen:
The EA from the first post of this thread? If yes, it will need to be adapted to 5 digit brokers (my guess that it is your problem)

yep thats it, thanks mladen.

phoenix7:
yep thats it, thanks mladen.

Hi Phoenix7,

Might try this one i made the 5 digit calculation automatic on this version

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Phoenix7, Might try this one i made the 5 digit calculation automatic on this version

Thank you mrtools.

Hi guys,

for whom is interested i have made several modifications to the "leeb" original EA.. i hope he does not mind ...

anyway heres a list of what i have changed:

1. Removed the While loop, less responsive but now is possible to open the configuration windows to modify values
  2. Comments are now in Labels, much better visibility, size and colors make you focus on the most used parameters
  3. Comment are more readable, i have normalized the values
  4. Added some more useful infos to the comments
  5. Switching TF is no more an issue, values will be remembered (needs some more testing )
  6. Added FakeSL and FakeTP, when a trade is opened a FakeSL and a FakeTP (in the parameters)will be sent to the broker
  7. Line management, after a trade is opened the green line and the red will be our REAL TP and SL you can move them as you like, SL and TP are managed internally,the EA will close the trade at those levels
  8. Added a check to prevent opening a trade when the Green and Red lines are in the wrong position
  9. if a trade is opened and the EA is removed and then reattached the line will be plotted in the trade direction

I hope i didnt forgot something...some more testing is required, i have only tried in the EURUSD.. next step will be to write the lines values to a .dat file so when the EA is removed and reattached the values will be remembered... for right now the will be placed according to the trade direction..i dont have a lot of time i hope someone want to participate in this project..and most of all i hope someone will find this useful

moneymanagement-v2.5.mq4

Happy trading!

Files:

Heres a pic:

Files:
mm.gif  164 kb

Just a small modification.. i have added the option to enable or disable the trade managment if set to true it will close the trades at the lines values, false it wont(off course!) also some rearrangment of colors....please use this version!

Files:

ups.. last mod...for now... added projected profit in the comment sections

Thanks bro for the good work,

perfect EA and thanks for the first prgrammer.

A little request, can you make the black letters white?

Thanks in advance

Keep up the good work you all!

I'm jalousse on your qualeties.

Regards,

Wm71

cool tool . this is acutually the simply stealth ea

Sorry can I learn Trading with robot or manuel ?

Reason: