Piplite v1.0 - page 4

To add comments, please log in or register
jturns23
jturns23  

Yeah, I'll take a look at then new Blessing 2. Your right about the 70/30 filter, profits are less but that doesn't bother me, what I'm after is keeping the DD low.

AZJeff
AZJeff  

Hello everyone,

I am very impressed with Iron's work. Here are my latest demo results.

Regards,

Jeff

Tri Noviantoro
Tri Noviantoro  

Nice ea

Nice result from this EA, i used Pipmaker v15, piplite multiple 10 p (Live acc) with lot = 0.01. nice-nice......

AZJeff
AZJeff  

Hello everyone,

This is a pip machine so far. Here are my updated results.

Regards,

Jeff

jalva321
jalva321  
hexadecimal:
The EA is attached on the first post "last file" !

Hey there hex, just wanted to say your avatar looks intimidating, Geesh!!!! now I remember why i don't like clowns, lol...

uozzap
uozzap  

how much time should i wait to see PipLite to start to buy ?

I can't understand if it works on an account demo (i'm a noob)

lron
lron  

New Version

All,

A new version is attached here. The new version makes only one small and simple change. Folks were wondering what their lot size would be when the changed the risk factor so here's how you can do it now.

Load Piplite onto the desired chart. Uncheck the allow live trading box, load your set file then adjust the risk setting appropriately. Hit OK and Piplite with load with a smiley face BUT won't trade. The message information with pop up showing the base lot size Piplite will use, if you like it, go back and check the allow live trading feature and you're set to go!

v/r

Jeff

uozzap
uozzap  

Very good job..

this script is so "simply" as so good!

Thanks again (now i'm testing it in demo, with 500$ balance)

(yesterday i made a profit of +260$)

yahoogroup
yahoogroup  

Nice Ea thanks for sharing with us i will test it. and post my results

Regards

qwerty777
qwerty777  

Iron

lron:
All,

A new version is attached here. The new version makes only one small and simple change. Folks were wondering what their lot size would be when the changed the risk factor so here's how you can do it now.

Load Piplite onto the desired chart. Uncheck the allow live trading box, load your set file then adjust the risk setting appropriately. Hit OK and Piplite with load with a smiley face BUT won't trade. The message information with pop up showing the base lot size Piplite will use, if you like it, go back and check the allow live trading feature and you're set to go!

v/r

Jeff

Hello Iron, i tested newpiplite 1.4 in MT4 demo, very good results. I want to ask you something, my broker do not allow any "robot-traders" and i cant use it on real money (i cant change broker), could you explane me the algoritm of piplite 1.4 for manual traiding, of course if it possible. I wish to trade manual but i dont understand mq4 programming to look into piplite code. Please help.

Thanks. (sorry for english)

To add comments, please log in or register