Piplite v1.0 - page 4

Hello everyone,

This is a pip machine so far. Here are my updated results.

Regards,

Jeff

hexadecimal:
The EA is attached on the first post "last file" !

Hey there hex, just wanted to say your avatar looks intimidating, Geesh!!!! now I remember why i don't like clowns, lol...

how much time should i wait to see PipLite to start to buy ?

I can't understand if it works on an account demo (i'm a noob)

New Version

All,

A new version is attached here. The new version makes only one small and simple change. Folks were wondering what their lot size would be when the changed the risk factor so here's how you can do it now.

Load Piplite onto the desired chart. Uncheck the allow live trading box, load your set file then adjust the risk setting appropriately. Hit OK and Piplite with load with a smiley face BUT won't trade. The message information with pop up showing the base lot size Piplite will use, if you like it, go back and check the allow live trading feature and you're set to go!

v/r

Jeff

Very good job..

this script is so "simply" as so good!

Thanks again (now i'm testing it in demo, with 500$ balance)

(yesterday i made a profit of +260$)

Nice Ea thanks for sharing with us i will test it. and post my results

Regards

Iron

lron:
All,

A new version is attached here. The new version makes only one small and simple change. Folks were wondering what their lot size would be when the changed the risk factor so here's how you can do it now.

Load Piplite onto the desired chart. Uncheck the allow live trading box, load your set file then adjust the risk setting appropriately. Hit OK and Piplite with load with a smiley face BUT won't trade. The message information with pop up showing the base lot size Piplite will use, if you like it, go back and check the allow live trading feature and you're set to go!

v/r

Jeff

Hello Iron, i tested newpiplite 1.4 in MT4 demo, very good results. I want to ask you something, my broker do not allow any "robot-traders" and i cant use it on real money (i cant change broker), could you explane me the algoritm of piplite 1.4 for manual traiding, of course if it possible. I wish to trade manual but i dont understand mq4 programming to look into piplite code. Please help.

Thanks. (sorry for english)

qwerty777:
Hello Iron, i tested newpiplite 1.4 in MT4 demo, very good results. I want to ask you something, my broker do not allow any "robot-traders" and i cant use it on real money (i cant change broker), could you explane me the algoritm of piplite 1.4 for manual traiding, of course if it possible. I wish to trade manual but i dont understand mq4 programming to look into piplite code. Please help. Thanks. (sorry for english)

What broker do you have that won't allow robot traders? It's a shame

you can't go with IBFX, because they seem to welcome robots. After

all, the more trades, the more spread money, so it's a win/win situation.

Rob

Re

ChicagoRob:
What broker do you have that won't allow robot traders? It's a shame

you can't go with IBFX, because they seem to welcome robots. After

all, the more trades, the more spread money, so it's a win/win situation.

Rob

My broker is the bank, they use own trade platform "OLB", and do not support any robots. And i cant change broker (dont ask why). Thats why i use only manual trade. If piplite is manuable i will tade it. I hope Iron can help me. (bad english)

Iron,

what are the best settings to use this wonderful script ?

Reason: