Do you have an EA that can make 30% a year? Post it here. - page 2

ElectricSavant:
Hello again Folks,

Do you want to improve your EA and hold back the DD?

Do you have an EA that makes 30% a year?

If so... I want to test it and see if I can improve it. I am not a coder but I can forward test...and if your EA interests me...I can really ...really forward test it hard! and post incessantly about it....hehe

ES

Hi ElectricSavant,

I do not see any wrong with your proposal. It is simple usual proposal from forward tester. Nothing wrong with it.

Besides, it is the forum with many coders and may be lack of testers posting (not posting, or not posting often ... let's say) results in public for authors' source codes and so on so ...

You asked to close the the thread and I will close.

Anytime you feel to open this thread again just PM.

ElectricSavant:
iGoR,

Your absolutly right...forget it xux....forget it Rent a Signal..Forget it Forex-tsd...

Institutional and accredited investors will not tolerate more than 15 % DD by the way....But there is no telling iGoR...

I will have this thread closed....Thank iGoR.

ES

ES,

Sorry ES and with all due respect but with this reaction you give the impression that you do this for rent a signal or that you do this to help forex-tsd...

If that is the case you don't ask for a free subscription. Because that is mixing your interests with the ones of rent a signal and forex-tsd.

That is the same as the responsible for the renovation of gouverment buildings give a contract to a renovation compagny but asks them if they could do some renovation to his personal house for free.

I know that I don't need to tell you what you can do or what you need to look for. This is your topic and I am fully awere of this.

I can only give you sujestions how you could do it and you can still do with my advice whatever you want.

But this way (and with previous topics) you give the impression that you are on desperate search for an EA where you personallycould get better of no matter how or no matter what.

Again and as New digital says there is nothing wrong with that.

But you seem to forget that at some point in your previous topic you said publicly...QUOTE: I would never share a profitable EA.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178602/page5

So you are still expecting that other people share their profitable EA with you (and that you should even not pay for it) but you would never share a profitable EA with someone else. How serious or helpfull is that ?...

I rest my case and leave you to it.

Friendly regards...iGoR

xux99:
EURGBP King has given positive results. I have attached my forward test and settings file for Alpari UK server time.

Depends on certain months... some months may make negatives profit...

iGoR,

You now attack my integrity in which I must reply.

As long as the code remains their own. Rent a Signal would not breach that. ( I often suggest that they keep their code, unless it is not my thread and they are asking for help...then I say I need the code....there is a difference) My point here is if it is me doing the asking for their work ...I am not stealing and that I have no ulterior motives. I endeaver to stay pure and it is hard with the trading crowd to do that.

How can I share something that is not mine anyway's?...and also to make a profit on anothers work...all I have ever asked was to be able to trade it in my own account..before and now...I am not scared to work publically as I have discovered that what people would be buying from me (free signals) at Rent a Signal is my time as no consistently profitable EA is set and forget.

I have five 19" monitors and three CPU's and I thought that these physical tools provided a lot of screen real estate to test many instances of the same system with forward testing to discover its optimal settings. I do not believe in backtests and I am not a backtester (from what I have read, it seems to be correct thinking). It is helpful to have the tools and many do not ...so I thought if I opened my tools up to the public that i could forward test at an accelerated rate for them and report. I understand that coders can do this themselves, but sometimes the "many" can make it reveal some revelations and at a faster pace. Do not trade alone, but wear clothes ☺.

Get a clue, iGoR...The thread will be closed regardless. I do not have the energy to give anymore (not that I have anything to give). But please do not take my integrity from me..it is all that I have. I have paid my dues and how can I expect you to understand that. It 's my lifetime not yours.

ES

P.S. I think ND is one of the few, that realizes that my intentions are honorable...and iGoR, I hold nothing against you, as you do not understand. I am going to go watch my own TV now that I bought and paid for (I have the receipt).

But you seem to forget that at some point in your previous topic you said publicly...QUOTE: I would never share a profitable EA.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178602/page5

So you are still expecting that other people share their profitable EA with you (and that you should even not pay for it) but you would never share a profitable EA with someone else. How serious or helpfull is that ?...
Reason: