Basket Trading System (T101 system) - page 20

I am sleeping

PipScorer:
Hello

I will conduct a quick lecture on the question by TickJob (see link below) at around 13:00 ish EST today. I will explain it not only to TickJob but also to those interested. Make sure you download the two files made available by TickJob in the post. That will be the basis of my discussion. This is an invite only. If you are not included do not insist. Limited attendance only. If i will be late wait for me a little. If you are late you might not be alllowed anymore. You will see me in the msn panel if i am around.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178931/page13

Julius

okawa:
after read the this thread and other thread also read the PDF attached,

now im understand that

as an image that i attach,

first we see at TOP is holding by BUY position and at BOTTOM is holding by SELL position.

in this case, i should/must wait till SELL pair (in red box/EURGBP) must be at top anchor replacing the pair GBPJPY or buy pair(in red box too/USDCAD) must be bottom anchor replacing the GBPUSD to execute 14 pairs SHORT..

is it..?

im really confused now, which way i should follow, whether all mostly buy/sell on top position then we shoot buy/sell..or what.. invading the anchor?

Okawa,

Study the method at these links:

Simple Trading Method with trader101 - Page 139

Signals for Simplicity

The indicatoors at this thread:

Indicators development for T101's not very simple method. - Page 49

T101 external IA Monitor - Page 27

If you like the Excel here is the link:

Setting up the Basics for Trader101 style trading.

I hope you will not get more confuse...LOL

Julius

hai all,

im the follower for this thread, im trying this method,

and just now, i get this.

so, pipscorer, do u think it is good to long for 14 pairs rite now..?

or do u will wait for anchor at lowest jump up and anchor at highest jump down..?

please give me and others some advise..?

p/s: sorry because the lot is not same, it is my mistake, i will reopen the script by next week with the same lot for all orders.

sorry my grammar..

Files:
basket.jpg  78 kb

after read the this thread and other thread also read the PDF attached,

now im understand that

as an image that i attach,

first we see at TOP is holding by BUY position and at BOTTOM is holding by SELL position.

in this case, i should/must wait till SELL pair (in red box/EURGBP) must be at top anchor replacing the pair GBPJPY or buy pair(in red box too/USDCAD) must be bottom anchor replacing the GBPUSD to execute 14 pairs SHORT..

is it..?

im really confused now, which way i should follow, whether all mostly buy/sell on top position then we shoot buy/sell..or what.. invading the anchor?

Files:
basket1.jpg  92 kb

terima kasih.

thanx.

okawa:
hai all,

im the follower for this thread, im trying this method,

and just now, i get this.

so, pipscorer, do u think it is good to long for 14 pairs rite now..?

or do u will wait for anchor at lowest jump up and anchor at highest jump down..?

please give me and others some advise..?

p/s: sorry because the lot is not same, it is my mistake, i will reopen the script by next week with the same lot for all orders.

sorry my grammar..

Hi Okawa,

Please note that the pairs to only use are:

GBPUSD

GBPJPY

EURGBP

EURJPY

USDCHF

AUDJPY

NZDUSD

GBPCHF

EURUSD

EURCHF

USDJPY

CHFJPY

AUDUSD

NZDJPY

I believe those are now the standard/universal pairs, Julius please correct me if I'm wrong...

Here are the screen shot in 1-minute interval for these two days, each file is about 20MB:

http://www.tickjob.com/T101/T101-3-nov-a.pdf

http://www.tickjob.com/T101/T101-3-nov-b.pdf

http://www.tickjob.com/T101/T101-4-nov-a.pdf

By the way, my server is at USA, like to find out how long you take to download each file, and which country are you from?

AAD:
Hi Okawa,

GBPUSD

GBPJPY

EURGBP

EURJPY

USDCHF

AUDJPY

NZDUSD

GBPCHF

EURUSD

EURCHF

USDJPY

CHFJPY

AUDUSD

NZDJPY

I believe those are now the standard/universal pairs, Julius please correct me if I'm wrong...

i tot nzd pairs appear for ibfx users?

AAD:
Hi Okawa,

GBPUSD

GBPJPY

EURGBP

EURJPY

USDCHF

AUDJPY

NZDUSD

GBPCHF

EURUSD

EURCHF

USDJPY

CHFJPY

AUDUSD

NZDJPY

Yes this is right !!!

Ibfx pairs are being adapted as the universal pairs. To ease and avoid confusion in the development of indicators.

Julius

jtyh:
i tot nzd pairs appear for ibfx users?

Right click on a currency pair, then click on "Show All". It should now show the NZD and all other pairs...

Files:
Reason: