Basket Trading System (T101 system) - page 2

I have a question concerning the method with the jump of some pairs from one half to the other half of the list.

As the pairs have a different pip value and a different volatility, I guess that the probability that some pairs "jump" is much higher for some of them than for others. This probability should be somehow linked to the factor volatility*pip value.

Do your practical experience confirms that?

If it is so, have you tried to use a kind of "normalized" list, opening a different lot size depending on the volatility*pip value factor?

It is just one thought because maybe it is anyway better to give more weight to the pairs with higher volatility. Just wanted to know what is your experience about this matter.

jlpi:
I have a question concerning the method with the jump of some pairs from one half to the other half of the list.

As the pairs have a different pip value and a different volatility, I guess that the probability that some pairs "jump" is much higher for some of them than for others. This probability should be somehow linked to the factor volatility*pip value.

Do your practical experience confirms that?

If it is so, have you tried to use a kind of "normalized" list, opening a different lot size depending on the volatility*pip value factor?

It is just one thought because maybe it is anyway better to give more weight to the pairs with higher volatility. Just wanted to know what is your experience about this matter.

Agreed that some pairs are volatile enough than the rest. My comparison i base merely on the profit for a certain trading period and i found that its a good enough tool to determine the moves. Also it is true that some pairs are hyperactive than the others, my strategy designate this pairs as the extreme pairs,because they normally settles at the extremes of the columns, while other we designate as the Moderates or the Mild pairs which normally settles at the middle part of the column. More stable than the extremes. It doest mean the the Mild pairs will always be mild they sometimes become hyperactive themselve and you can finf them at the extreme locations but eventually over long term they settle to their usual middle spot. In fact this stages of moves are a great trading opportunity for us. If at some point that the Mild pairs stray over the extremes, then we can bet that it is going back to its usual seat. Same is true with the Extremes that wonder around the middle part of the column. Some users of this method use that technic of trading only pairs that stray to their usual spot. It is in my experience that this unique characteristic of pairs helps us in determining our trades. I would not have them having equal qualities which would greatly reduce my identification of their intent. Hope that explains. I stole one of the indicator in the other Forum and i attached it here for purposes of explanation.

More reading about this system on the FF forum.

Julius

Files:

i have problem with the script

Why is the script not working in my demo acc, please help thank U

Files:
script.gif  111 kb

jacoba:
Why is the script not working in my demo acc, please help thank U

Some brokers have a funny way of naming their pairs like ibfx mini account has an "m" at the end of the pairs ex "GBPUSD" they have "GBPUSDm" others have a dot at the end. You have to edit the script to match the symbol to your broker symbols than recompile the script.

Julius

It was working 2 times with no problem, thanks pipScorer

( i re download again the script, now its working )

Hello,

I can see that there is not much enthusiasm here than in the other forum, however to give you some boost i have attached my spreadsheets of my piptally for the week just to give you an idea how this method be profitable.

My FXproAccount

Total Basket traded = 8

Total Pips Collected = 4315 pips

Total Profit in $ =$4225.91

My Ibfx Account

Total BAsket traded = 5 baskets

Total pips Collected= 1486 pips

Total profit in $ = $1460

I hope this figures here will generate some enthusiasm

Files:

Trader 101/Signals for Simplicity

Ingenius system.

Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!

How does 1 come up with this idea? I'm really intrigued to the process that led you to this. It is quite ingenius to say the least. But did you just stare at your monitor for weeks and somehow got one of those light bulb moments? To find a pattern like this is not easy.

And fear not, I think once people figure out that you are here, they will be attracted like bees to honey, trying to get a piece of the action, and becoming your new bestest friends. Personally, I would find it very tiring to keep this up, but you are a better man than I.

/cue the THE GAMBLER!

Kenny Rogers:
How does 1 come up with this idea? I'm really intrigued to the process that led you to this. It is quite ingenius to say the least. But did you just stare at your monitor for weeks and somehow got one of those light bulb moments? To find a pattern like this is not easy.

And fear not, I think once people figure out that you are here, they will be attracted like bees to honey, trying to get a piece of the action, and becoming your new bestest friends. Personally, I would find it very tiring to keep this up, but you are a better man than I.

/cue the THE GAMBLER!

Yes you are right.. That is the reason i run away from from the other popular forum, which now have 5 thread open pertaining to this system and the system is now generating tons of pips for them. not in the hundred but in the thousands.. yes in the thousand. I think that this method should be shared to all the traders of the world. Sharing makes me feel good. I did study this method extensively for 2 years tracking every movement of the pairs through all kinds of market and notice that is the a definite pattern that governs them .. the profit...No other indicators purely the profit.You visit that thread i have link and you will read all the happy report of those who used this system. I think this will be the next way of thinking Forex trading successfully. My only request give it a try and you will be amazed and please remember the person that created and revealed this ssytem. On the trading report side: I have already traded 9 basket that netted me about 7000 pips since sunday on Fxpro and 5 basket on ibfx closed to 3000 pips now. and it only Wednesday and we still have 2 more days. I am really hoping that more readers should avail themselves of this method as this is given give free to all traders of the world. Opps they call me Trader 101 in the other forum.

Julius

Entry and Close points of T101 system

Thank you for sharing your method.

Eventually.I want to know briefly

when and how I must make positions and close positions by your method .

I read your FF's forum.

I've understood your method could be distributed in two major Entry rules.

Entry and close points of your method is summarized as follows.

And I put down with my 4 questions (Q1-Q4). Can you help me answer?

Correct me if I'm wrong. I look to you for guidance.

Files:
1.jpg  99 kb
2_1.jpg  137 kb
Reason: