Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 55

maybe in 2 to 8 weeks,

you have a high chance to get 20 to 50 pips daily

but...

how do you handle if you are not profiting that day ?? my notion is hard to get profit of small 20 to 50 pips daily

Still crankin it out folks, Im not to good at codeing, but Im getting close..

Ya ya ya, I have been working on this for 2 days, lol..

Last test run, did pretty good.. Need live action for the true tail of the tape,

Hang tight, hope to have it ready by 5pm, EST

Alert

Hi everyone,

could someone please edit the original indicator from the first page of this thread and add the alert? Etc. show the message, or send email if all four lines are blue/red?.

thanks, it certainly helps everyone.

This is profitable system (I use only one original indicator from first post). My demoaccount is richer by 154pips for last three days/UK session.

MoneyNVRSleeps:
Im working on Building a EA, but I need a builder. Tryed the Gen that is listed here, but cant get the code without subscribing.

I usually use SUFX.core but I need to upload Freedom and another indi, but cant there.. Well, can, but they need installed into the program by the dude running the builder, and he isnt nowhere to be found i guess.

I have a plan of using the Freedom bars for constant trend, triggered by a ZigZag Pointer indi I found..

the Pointer is like goldminer1, and would work perfect for this.

Only opening trade WITH the trend.

So, if Freedom indicates a SHort trend, it will open Short trade, when Pointer turns red, then take profit when pointer turns green. Alot of these trades will bag great pips.. Then, it will wait for the Red arrow again, and will open a short trade if the Freedom is Red.

Everything is reversed for Buys.

also, again, you should be able to set TP and SL, allll thought, there shouldnt be a need for SL because this is pretty dang on point.

Im working on this, let me see what I can do.

MoneyNVRSleeps You don't need to upload the indicator in the SUFX.core builder.In the indicator list you will find "Custom Indicator",select it then you can use any indicator just complete the list,Symbol,Timeframe,Name(indicator),Parameter,Mode,Shift.

user4001:
MoneyNVRSleeps You don't need to upload the indicator in the SUFX.core builder.In the indicator list you will find "Custom Indicator",select it then you can use any indicator just complete the list,Symbol,Timeframe,Name(indicator),Parameter,Mode,Shift.

Thanks Bud, I got it figured out, thanks for the tips, works like a charm, but not with Freedoms bars,

kjhbkjsdbkjsblkjbcvlsjdbvldjvbldsjbvljdbsljksvbljdsblvkdbdlkbvlkdbl

ForexFreedomBars indicator

Hi,

Did the EA every got competed for this?

If so please send.

Thanks,

Ariel

Need help to create an EA with MTF Forex Freedombar (CCI)

Hello fellow traders,

I was wondering someone could really do me a favour and kindly build an EA based on MFT forex freedom bar. (CCI)

If possible, I would like it to have SL, TP, trailing stop and MM. It should be able to open and close trades based on red for sell and blue for buy. Should work with any time frame. It should be able to work with any period the user gives to it, for example, if the user is on a H1 chart then the user can input setting a 60 minute period to reflect the same period on the MTF forex freedom bar below on a separate indicator; so that they are both telling the same story.

Can it also alert you by notification and email when it moves from buy to sell or visa versa?

Kindly could you use the MTF forex freedom bar default settings to help set up this EA for me?

I am hoping that some can help me please,

Thanking you majorly in advance.

AP

PS. You will make an old man really happy

aypepera:
Hello fellow traders,

I was wondering someone could really do me a favour and kindly build an EA based on MFT forex freedom bar. (CCI)

If possible, I would like it to have SL, TP, trailing stop and MM. It should be able to open and close trades based on red for sell and blue for buy. Should work with any time frame. It should be able to work with any period the user gives to it, for example, if the user is on a H1 chart then the user can input setting a 60 minute period to reflect the same period on the MTF forex freedom bar below on a separate indicator; so that they are both telling the same story.

Can it also alert you by notification and email when it moves from buy to sell or visa versa?

Kindly could you use the MTF forex freedom bar default settings to help set up this EA for me?

I am hoping that some can help me please,

Thanking you majorly in advance.

AP

PS. You will make an old man really happy

Hello Aypepera,

Not sure if you have seen them or not, but there are some 4 timeframe bars indicators in the forum, anyway this one i'm posting from what i remember is the same as the forex freedom bar, but IMHO better and has alerts.

Now about the Ea, how long you been trading this strategy, and could you please show us some charts, to make sure its understood exactly what you want.

Thanks

Files:
Reason: