Fire EA: Can you create this EA? - page 10

Ecart:
@in10tion

[attach]66498[/attach]

Indikator...
:: Hi! thanks to publish your results! But one little question, why do you only take 5 points/pips? the EA can do better

:: you can explain it in "Deutsch" if you like.

:: I speak/read it 50/50, but don't ask me to write it

IN10TION

TOP - EA Fire v03

IN10TION:
... you only take 5 points/pips? the EA can do better

YES !!!

:: Look Live-Demo ActivTrades EURUSD 23:46 - Today 16:44 S/L 1.5059

6.5 Volumen = + 16.965 $

Question:

::MM.Index = default 3

:.Why?

::When one takes? sorry, ist 'Google'

I inform over the Fire-EA here in the German Forum ...

CFD Broker Vergleich - Trading Community - Finanzportal

2.)

FDAX >>> 50 Points BurnZone muss man beim EA 5.000 eingeben! ( = dann 50 Points)

Danke.

Ecart

Files:
2_1.jpg  11 kb
1_3.jpg  209 kb
3.jpg  196 kb

@IN10TION

... nice weekend.

0,00 $ Losses = Swap

Files:
3_1.jpg  359 kb
2_2.jpg  71 kb

I've been having this problem with V3. If I open Metatrader and the price is already below the previous days low or above the high it will place an order wherever the price is. For example; if the previous days low was 204.55 on the GBP/JPY and when I open metatrader and the price is 203.90, it will place a trade at 203.90, when it should only place a trade at 204.55 with the settings I have.

IN10TION, I have a new strategy and this ones seems to work pretty good. From my number crunching, its making alot of pips. Its basically the same as version 1. But instead of closing out at 10 pips it holds the trade open and closes it at 5pm the next day.

For example:

At 5pm it opens 2 pending orders. A Buy at the previous days high and a Sell at the previous days low. Then come the next day at 5pm it closes any open and pending trades (for profit or loss) and starts the process over again by opening 2 new pending orders at the previous high and low.

***UPDATE***

Disregard this post.... After further backtesting it doesnt perform as well as the first few months I ran the numbers on.

Here's a thought. This EA seems to have a decent win rate. What if we incorporated a little hedging into it. If a buy is opened and not closed, and then a sell is triggered, why not double the sell lots. I really think this could make this good EA better.

EDIT: Also add break even into the code.... Example: buy is opened, goes down 50 pips. Then a sell is opened (with our buy still open) if we doubled the sell lots break even would be 25 pips. Then we could start a trailing stop after the break even.

Source code available please?

Hi IN10TION,

Your Fire EA looks like it might be able to do what I need with some changes based on the system 1400-1600-gmt-usd-breakout-strategy . Is it possible for you to post the mq4 for this EA so that I can bastardise it for my needs? I will post the revised EA's here and obviously credit you with the original source code.

Many thanks

Lim

Hallo IN10TION,

EA ist leider abgelaufen.

Files:
x.jpg  48 kb

Yes, mine is expired as well. Could we get an updated version?

ahhhh....the ol' "it will always come back"....

No thanks...

ES

fireslayer26:
I've ran a years worth of data. On a few occasions it did hit the buy/sell level and then retract. But within another day or two it eventually hit. Only once in an entire year did it hit and not come back for profit. At which point you will have to decide when to cut that loss. But once out of an entire year is pretty good odds in my book. I have yet to lose with this. Been running on demo for months now, setting it up everyday. Besides, I'm not trying to sell this or recommend it for anyone else. I just want to turn my system into an EA so I dont have to keep setting it up manually everyday.
Reason: