3 in a box plus 2 ends - page 2

This system is impressive!

Thank you for sharing with us Sadly!

"Without indicator, a good vision of the market and an excellent money management, you can win!"

It is the words of a friend that his mentor told him!

Customcandle is an indicator, but it confirms these words!

Regards

Gafet

Thx alot for sharing, very interresting! I ll look foward on it.

Take care!

All of your arrows point to the middle of the box, but the entries are actually after the close of the box, is that right?

robp:
All of your arrows point to the middle of the box, but the entries are actually after the close of the box, is that right?

Yes that's correct. The larger timeframe CustomCandle dictates the direction so that must complete before a trade setup is clear.

If anything, anything at all is not completely clear I'll do my best to answer questions. All suggestions and enhancements are a welcome addition as this method craves experimentation so feel free to tinker with with settings, properties, timeframes and other pairs. Above all, feel free to participate.

Talking of experimentation, I'm wondering what a Heiken Ashi version might look like ...

If anyone was wondering, I'm in two minds about Doji candles. It would seem that if a doji appears in the box then providing all other candles meet either of the trade setup's criteria, the setup reamins valid. Anyone any thoughts about this?

3 in a box system

hi there,

are these arrows on the chart part of the system? or did u draw them manually for demonstration purposes only.

thanks

bocean

blueocean:
hi there,

are these arrows on the chart part of the system? or did u draw them manually for demonstration purposes only.

thanks

bocean

They were drawn to show each trade setup.

The market is flat today as it anticipates Lehman's possible pre-announcement ...

Reason: