Best trading system on MacD

Dear All

Just to shear with others in the House, It’s MACD that I have being using fo

Quit some time, and it as giving result all while, although I want some one to let put

Head together to Automate it cos of its result rewarding

Time Frame:

All ,my best is H1

Currency:

All

How it works:

Check on the picture it’s well explai

MACD settings

5, 13, 1 just that

EA Futures

SL……

TP………30 as you may w

Trailing…20 trail when it get to 20pi

Reversal……optional True or fal

Slippage…3

Macd open level….

Macd close level….1

Ma trendperiod……

Note: let it recognize mt4, mt5, Ecn, remember to plot it on your chart and see how it works

Looking forward to here from you All

Below is Attached meta quot of Macd EA that goes in line of what am saying just some little work to put it in this form

Best trading system on MacD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear All

Just to shear with others in the House, It’s MACD that I have being using fo

Quit some time, and it as giving result all while, although I want some one to let put

Head together to Automate it cos of its result rewarding

Time Frame:

All ,my best is H1

Currency:

All

How it works:

Check on the picture it’s well explai

MACD settings

5, 13, 1 just that

EA Futures

SL……

TP………30 as you may w

Trailing…20 trail when it get to 20pi

Reversal……optional True or fal

Slippage…3

Macd open level….

Macd close level….1

Ma trendperiod……

Note: let it recognize mt4, mt5, Ecn, remember to plot it on your chart and see how it works

Looking forward to here from you All

Below is Attached meta quot of Macd EA that goes in line of what am saying just some little work to put it in this form

J.Kome:
Best trading system on MacD --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dear All Just to shear with others in the House, It’s MACD that I have being using forQuit some time, and it as giving result all while, although I want some one to let put Head together to Automate it cos of its result rewarding Time Frame:All ,my best is H1 Currency:All How it works:Check on the picture it’s well explain MACD settings5, 13, 1 just that EA FuturesSL………50TP………30 as you may wantTrailing…20 trail when it get to 20pipReversal……optional True or falseSlippage…3 Macd open level….5Macd close level….13Ma trendperiod…….1 Note: let it recognize mt4, mt5, Ecn, remember to plot it on your chart and see how it works Looking forward to here from you All Below is Attached meta quot of Macd EA that goes in line of what am saying just some little work to put
Files:
macd_ea.mq4  6 kb
macd_Jx.jpg  503 kb

this system is really good

The MACD indicator is one of my favorite indicator among so many different indicators and it has never been omitted from any one of my trading strategy.

Using MACD (5,13,1) cross of 0 line is like using the cross of EMA5 vs EMA13. There have been a few threads on forums about strategies closed to this one with the use of settings like EMA5 vs EMA8 (or MACD (5,8,1)) and EMA5 vs EMA12 (or MACD (5,12,1)). The addition of RSI 14 or 21 can confirm the signals, but I prefer looking for the cross at a higher timeframe. If you trade 1hr, wait for the cross in 4hr or daily and then take the next cross in 1hr in the same direction. I would not suggest taking more than the first two crosses on the lower timeframe after a cross in the higher TF. There will be enough opportunities if you check more than one pair.

I think the originality of the strategy here is the money management. I bet it can give pretty good results if you check two timeframes as mentioned above. I don't like the risk/reward ratio, but the trailing stop can compensate favorably. It would have to be tested with an EA.

Nice strategy..But I would combine candlestick analysis in this. Candlestick is one of the highest reliable indicators..no doubt about it!

MACD can also be used as a confirmation indicators.

Reason: