Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 50

Pip:
Hi Cuongcali,

I hope you don't mind if I keep my settings private, but it is nothing you can't figure out for yourself with some ingenuity

Cheers,

Pip

Note: sometimes we have to work to earn success. Take this post in light of this

Oh sadly ! i just want to study experience about you to make trading better

Pip:
Hi Cuongcali,

I hope you don't mind if I keep my settings private, but it is nothing you can't figure out for yourself with some ingenuity

Cheers,

Pip

Note: sometimes we have to work to earn success. Take this post in light of this

Imagine if mladen said that......................... thank god for people like mladen.

trendchangetrader:
Imagine if mladen said that......................... thank god for people like mladen.
cuongcali:

Fourier by nature is periodic , the harmonics or the components of the main signal are sums of sine and cosine shifted and weighted .

The first few harmonics most likely are enough to give the general shape of the signal , so if you use the first few harmonics or if you use the combined signal in the following example you should get the same results

Example:

If you plot a sine wave and on the same chart plotted another sine wave but shifted by 5 degree ( you can try other numbers ) then you will notice those two sine waves crosses at certain points , now imagine that one sine is the chart , and the other sine is the same chart by shifted by 5 degrees , when price cross the shifted sine it will give the direction of the market assuming that the market have cycles and those cycles stands for that period of analysis.

The shift by angle as we did or by using x bars on the FLD as Simba indicated in his posts is the same concept , you want to assume the periodic nature of the chart , so if the chart is shifted by few bars or few degrees then the interception would reveal the turing points.

Keep in mind that too much shift is will be out of phase so there is a limited range for anyone to test to reach to the right solution.

You can even convert the hurst FLD to degrees if you want something according to the books

My 2 cents

Fadi

trendchangetrader:
......................... thank god for people like mladen.

Totally agree

cuongcali:

Hi Cuongcali,

If by only providing you my settings that you are able to study, then sadly you have missed the point of this entire thread and the whole point of this whole forum community! I, and so many other members, have shared a lot in this thread. Take the time to study and don't expect to be given everything you want all the time (I certainly was not). You are not the first to ask me for the settings and get turned down. You have to earn your success in forex and it does not come easy my friend.

Cheers,

Pip

P.S. to encourage you to "think", if you are able to figure out my settings, I will give you a 60 days free trial instead of 14 days of my own tool Price Master Pro(TM). How is that for a challenge? Up to it? This challenge is also extended to everyone else who asked me for the settings and got turned down. Here is a hint: if you have studied this thread properly, it should take you less than 30 seconds to know my settings.

Pip:
Hi Cuongcali,

If by only providing you my settings that you are able to study, then sadly you have missed the point of this entire thread and the whole point of this whole forum community! I, and so many other members, have shared a lot in this thread. Take the time to study and don't expect to be given everything you want all the time (I certainly was not). You are not the first to ask me for the settings and get turned down. You have to earn your success in forex and it does not come easy my friend.

Cheers,

Pip

P.S. to encourage you to "think", if you are able to figure out my settings, I will give you a 60 days free trial instead of 14 days of my own tool Price Master Pro(TM). How is that for a challenge? Up to it? This challenge is also extended to everyone else who asked me for the settings and got turned down. Here is a hint: if you have studied this thread properly, it should take you less than 30 seconds to know my settings.

OK mr Pip i understand what you said ! Certain i want to try Price master Pro you can send for me how the way to use ??>>> tks Pip !

cuongcali:
OK mr Pip i understand what you said ! Certain i want to try Price master Pro you can send for me how the way to use ??>>> tks Pip !

Sadly I don't think you do. PMP won't help you, but if you read the posts in this thread carefully you will know how to find and get it.

Good luck mate.

Cheers,

Pip

you know what, it's not even worth it.

You can get PMP at Fibonacci Projection & Fibonacci Study. Forex

G Browsers settings are default, with the only exception is that I enable the detrending and smoothing of data using half of the dominant cycle for the settings.

There, you have it the cat is out of the bag.

Have fun

Pip

The best comment I have ever read on one site regarding Goertzel browser is that "it repaints terribly"

So far I did not find a comment that describes it with such accuracy and understanding of what Fourier analysis (and Fourier transform as well as Goertzel (browser) as a subset of it) are meant to be used for, so right now I am waiting that the one that commented it in that way makes a non-repainting Goertzel browser

PS: if anybody thought that the previous sentences were serious, please read these : Fourier analysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , Fourier transform - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and Goertzel algorithm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia to start with. Good luck to anybody trying to use Goertzel browser without actually knowing what is it about, since the odds of not falling in the 95% for such usage are ... whatever

mladen:
The best comment I have ever read on one site regarding Goertzel browser is that "it repaints terribly"

So far I did not find a comment that describes it with such accuracy and understanding of what Fourier analysis (and Fourier transform as well as Goertzel (browser) as a subset of it) are meant to be used for, so right now I am waiting that the one that commented it in that way makes a non-repainting Goertzel browser

PS: if anybody thought that the previous sentences were serious, please read these : Fourier analysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , Fourier transform - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and Goertzel algorithm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia to start with. Good luck to anybody trying to use Goertzel browser without actually knowing what is it about, since the odds of not falling in the 95% for such usage are ... whatever

Hence why I let the cat out of the bag cause it really won't make much difference!

Cheers,

Pip

Reason: