ICBINB I cant believe its not butter!! 100 pips on chf this week!! - page 3

Perky:
This is a manual system I wanted to share and the indicatros arent mine!!

very simple and well this week making big inroads into a .....

smooth pip spread - that doesnt break the bread!!!!

3 indicators and template attached

wait for the dot red - sell blue buy

wait for confirmation of the slope on schaff trend

20 stop

20-30 profit - pips

Halo Perky!!!

thats really nice results. but did you try it in Live account or demo account???!! thanks

schaff

using the schaff trend in an ea will increase the cpu load considerably..... so much so that backtesting becomes a pain..... and in reallity, schaff is just another twist on the macd so you would be asking the macd to confirm the macd.... it might be better to use schaff based on the daily chart for confirmation......

most of those indicators are slight versions of a fast ma subtracted from a slow ma which is the idea behind the standard macd....

the russian indicators are using lowest and highest functions which of course those values can change within the indicators period.....

the macd dot, which is really just the macd, is using the 0 bar.... so the dot that may appear and dissapper on the last bar is kinda just a heads up.... if you think about it, that's a good thing.... advanced warning so to speak....

just shootin from the hip, i'd say for it to work over the long haul the schaff would have to be tied to the daily and not to the time frame your trading...... or better still, just use the daily macd tied to the daily for trend confirmation...... otherwise you get whacked too often......

basically it would be just a macd cross ea with some sort of trend confirmation......h

comparison

in the prior post the ea was using "rule 6" which was the macd dot being confirmed by the scahaff applied to the daily chart......

as a comparison, here is the same ea but this time "rule 1" has been selected which is the macd dot with the daily psar and daily stoch being used as confirmation.....

you'll note 25% fewer trades yet better results.....

any type moving average based ea will need follow thru in order for it to work long term.... when the market is such that the price/moving averages continue to reflect off each other than cross with conviction , they will struggle....

the higher trend confirmation can help reduce those whipsaws but you still need follow thru....... or at least that has been my experence.....h

There were good times,there were bad times ... (Charles Dickens)

Yes there are times when in consolidation nacd-dot id like a mad thing

but it seems as long as you stay ouu of the asian session and the us close

times it should prove profitable

I might use the pointer and macd dot together next week when the market opens

usint the filled in squares as the direction and macd-dot as the entery - we will see

Files:
icbinb.gif  41 kb

Live oanda account

direct:
Halo Perky!!! thats really nice results. but did you try it in Live account or demo account???!! thanks

hi perky

hi mate

wat is the latest template or indicator ?

can you send it again.

thx

mason

I was just testing this fisher ind

to see if it repaints and loaded it over the schaff

UOTE=mason;228835]hi mate

wat is the latest template or indicator ?

can you send it again.

thx

mason

Files:

yes, as Joe mentioned - Schaff Kroufr mtf designed for trend partition - technical (trend) analysis (higher tfs shift, etc.etc)- more like ZZ, price channel - trend confirmation

though ini (base) adaptive period (Schaff) Cycle Krou (non mtf) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176577/page3 - normal indi, 4 real time trade (and pretty good)

Hi, Perky!

I've downloaded 3 indicators from you 1st post, however there are not any dots on my chart except indicators. Is ther any 4th indicator that puts dots (red or blue) to the chart?

Thanks in advance!

the red blue dots are macd-dot ind in port 1

Trader83:
Hi, Perky!

I've downloaded 3 indicators from you 1st post, however there are not any dots on my chart except indicators. Is ther any 4th indicator that puts dots (red or blue) to the chart?

Thanks in advance!
Reason: