Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 95

May be tomorrow.

We are still testing it.

I will post on this section about new version.

Ok tanks ND.

I've tried to remove the second RAS ea and everithing is working, so the problem begins when trying to use to ras ea with same user and password key to use different ras ea on the same account in order to run strategies that needs different multipliers.

I'l be waiting the new version and I'll test the same setup on my VPS. I'll report back.

Thanks again

Rob

Yes, I know about the problem.

Next version will be soon (i will post here of course).

Hi ND,

Loving RAS

One suggestion. Is it possible to have a "power off" per EA subscribed to ?

Currently "Power Off" pauses ALL subscribed EA's and if you pause an EA, it closes all the open positions for that EA. It would be nice to be able to "power off" a single EA without it closing open positions or affecting other subscribed EA's

Hope this makes sense.

Neil

You mean: power = off is working for all IDs written inside your buyer's RAS EA?

And it may be good to do the following: power = off for ID 1234; power = on for ID 4321 inside one EA?

Good idea.

Let's developers to fix first all the bugs which I collected from the forum with all the members help (+PMs and + emails). And after that we will send some more to them

So, we need to receive our next 1.21 or whatever the name it will be (I tested 1.21 yesterday with 3 PCs - 1 my home PC and 2 dedicated servers with 2 buyers EAs and 1 seller inside 1 copy of Metatrader and 2 separated sellers: it was hard test) with all the fixings and after that we can collect some other possible improvements and I will send to them more ...

newdigital:
You mean: power = off is working for all IDs written inside your buyer's RAS EA?

And it may be good to do the following: power = off for ID 1234; power = on for ID 4321 inside one EA?

Good idea.

Exactly

Besides, there is some idea to separate the signals by categories + change webdesign one more time.

Besides, it may be good if the signal providers can sell EAs/systems together with RAS. Means: "do you see my ID 1234? I am making those signals using my EA so buy my EA ...." (for example). I have no idea how to check it ... because I saw in one thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179042 that some EA was renamed and sold 2 times

Anyway we can open separated thread for that with discussion.

All I can say: few different programmers are working for RAS EA and server part programming, several webdesigners are working on webdesign, one programmer is fixing private groups right now ... it is the people who are working right now! According to our requests. And requests are coming from this section. So, we have a chance to change everything on the forum as we need (including our forum tsd calendar as well - yes: I and Linuxser wrote to them about the calendar as well collected all the proposals from many threads).

And I and Linuxser are acting as liaison officers co-ordinating this subjects (together with 2 more members).

Thus, it is the structure how it is going right now.

After final fixing RAS EA so the developers will fix private groups finally. Why?

Well.

For now: everybody can open social group with 'invite only' option and no one will see this group even by name. Need to invite the coder to your groups? No problem. Just send invitation (usual forum option - invitation). Commercial invitation or free invitation - does not matter.

Why fixing?

Because for now: social groups are working with text only. We need the attachments as well.

We are negotiating with some coders who requested to have those groups (nen's team - authors of ZUP indicator: group in Russian language; some american coders: commercial group to help the members for coding; and so on). Everybody can open the group for any reason.

---------

Why I am talking about it now?

For my understanding, in recent world situation, we need to give the full oppotunity to the members to make money using our forum. Because members are posting, suggesting, coding for free for many years. But we all (including myself as simple admin/moderator) need some legal tool/options/features to make money legally (legally means: without breaking forum rules/habits).

We have a chance now to do it. Otherwise the developers will come back to their permanent programming tasks ... because they are just helping ...

I just explained.

There is some idea also: the programmers will help the sellers (or the members who want to be a seller in RAS) inside those social groups (for free or for money; but start for free as well).

As you understand: social groups are fully closed now - no one can see even the name of the groups and the messages inside the groups, and the members inside the groups (if the group was created with 'invite only' features).

We just need the attachment featires inside the group.

aurigafx:
Should I download a new version from ras website, to have the fixed version?

Thanks

Rob

Read this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179175/page9 - new 1.22 version of RAS EA is uploaded to RAS website now.

Hope: all the problems were fixed now.

Thanks ND.

I'll download rigth away.

One last thing, I just wrote to salea@forex-tsd becouse I messed up with the subscription to elite members.

Thanks again

Rob

Reason: