SDS - Simple Daily System EA - page 12

All posting taken into account and all fixes and suggestions implemented.

Will make it next post since I have to post once before I can attach stuff.

Maybe I need more posts before I can attach?

Here is another post so I can attach the mq4

Uh..... little help *blush*

I still can't post attachments. I can't find the "Manage attachments" button listed in this FAQ for the forums.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

still can't post attachments?

How many posts does it take to be able to post attachments?

I seriously can't find any information about this, except random posts saying "1", but I've posted more than 1 post and still can't. I checked the FAQ but can't find any info that seems relevant. Help appreciated.

- Chazzmoney

sentaco:
Here is a update from this EA Regards

Nice results, but I don't follow your money management. I see a bunch of trades with 0.1 lot sizes then suddenly a 0.6 lot trade. There are even trades as big as 2.3 lots, but I don't see the losing progression (0.1, 0.2,...2.2) leading up to them.

Shouldn't each pair follow its own progression? In other words, if the EURUSD has 2 consecutive losses, you'd risk 0.3 (after losing 0.1 and 0.2). Not all trades will close each day, so I think you'd have to manage each pair individually?

chazzmoney:
I still can't post attachments. I can't find the "Manage attachments" button listed in this FAQ for the forums.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

It will be fixed. No one wanted to limit it but it came with the other fix so ... we know something about attachments.

It will be fixed of course sorry.

This ea opens one trade per day if a signal appears Tp100 SL100, if it lose, it opens next signal with one more lots

cool

newdigital:
It will be fixed. No one wanted to limit it but it came with the other fix so ... we know something about attachments. It will be fixed of course sorry.

No problem. Just let me know when I can post / it is fixed.

Thanks!

ChazzMoney

Hello guys,

This EA caught my attention and I'm new here. I noticed the authors of SDS didn't post here for quite a while now so lets see if they're around to give me a little help.

I intend to try Derk's SDS and there's a couple of things I needed to know:

- Is it supposed to be run on a hourly or on a daily chart?

- In the "Hours (Broker time)" section, is this what I should input?:

Session1Start: 10:00

Session1End: 14:00

Session2Start: 16:00

Session2End: 20:00

I use Alpari (UK), GMT +1.

- As for the rest (except for MM since I'll trade microlots) I should leave on default, right?

Thank you!

Doesn't matter. I think I figured it out.

Sort of.

Reason: