Scalping systems - page 5

robp:
Can you post what you're using in this pic with a template? And what TF is this?

Here is the "Isakas Sekelper" system, with indicators and template... TF M5.

Salut!

Files:

Inbox:
Here is the "Isakas Sekelper" system, with indicators and template... TF M5. Salut!

Here's the nonlagdot alert indicator in English. Just replace the nonlagdotMS.ex4 indicator. I think Isakas Sekelper is in Malaysian. MS.ex4 = Malaysian?

Files:

banzai:
This indicator will pop up some buy & sell alerts based on the Wannabe Rainbow trading system. The alert can be turn on or off. There's an e-mail alert too. You get to choose 10 different type of arrows:

very useful - thank you. Any forward test results ?

Inbox:
Here is the "Isakas Sekelper" system, with indicators and template... TF M5. Salut!

Here's the source code for the HMA indicator:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173260

fxguy07:
very useful - thank you. Any forward test results ?

I'm still learning how to write an EA. Until then we can do back test too. I think this system has potential.

banzai good method. better to enter on the 1mins chart in direction of the 5mins chart. i had today in demo 90% wins on cable(entering on the 1mins arrow modified towards the 5mins arrow).

to inbox. i don't know who made that system wit nonlagma nd hma but repaints. surely when u backtest it , it looks great but when u trade it , it repaints also.

i m scalping in chat, free for everyone on skype, dynamitesystem (contact).

I scalp cable and other 3 majors, ftse, dax, es, russell, dow wit very good results.

today more then 14 trades(wit my system) on cable.

10 on dax,5 ftse, 6 es.

if u guys want to come to share or see what i m doing, otherwise keep up the good work

Wannabe Rainbow

lol, I'm the worst scalper. I got only 1 pip.

Files:
wannabe1.gif  14 kb

Is it more profitable to scalp trade or swing trade?I mean on a longer period.....

robp:
Anyone have any scalping methods they would like to share?

I'm testing one right now that shows promise if it turns out to be profitable over the next month ill post it.

vladv:
Is it more profitable to scalp trade or swing trade?I mean on a longer period.....

Depends on your method. "Scalping" is different from swing trading, it's not really fair to compare them. Profitable scalping is profitable scalping. What dictates profitability long term is whether or not the method you are using exploits an inherent and constant trait of market behavior.

That's just my opinion of course.

Reason: