OILFXPRO D T S S 150 Pips per day/40,000 pips per annum - page 6

et_phonehome_2:
El Cid

From your trading, are there any pairs which are better than the other using your strategy? Also, trading off the 1M, isn't that almost like scalping? What is your idea on trading off the 5M / 15M TF with your system? Will this work in all sessions?

Thanks,

ET

E T

Extra terrestrial

USD /cad and Cad yen can be choppy during U K /Europe session ....up 20 pips and down 20 pips.I will trade it only after 12 am CET

Trading off 1m is not like scalping ...........................infact most people misuse the word scalping.Scalping is trading on the bid and offer in a very narrow range.Some of my trades on 1m make 30 to 100 pips.............the advantage of 1m being I can get in and out fast.

My view on trading 5min and 15 m is they can result in losses in narrow range days.By the time u get the signal on 5m,15 m and 30 m charts ......the market might be in a reversal mode and ready to give a reverse signal as soon as u enter.

What u see on 15 m and 5 m time frames u can see on 1m time frames.

Regards

eL cID

Files:

el cid do you use 1 min charts to trade oil and which template do you use for trading oil.thanks for sharing system how do you determine your stop loss

El Cid

Thanks for your input. I want to clarify the rules of your system to be sure I understand it.

On the 15M TF Chart: plot the 5/20 WMA

On the 1M TF Chart: plot the 18/36 WMA

Enrty Rules:

=> the 15M chart of the 5/20 WMA cross is the direction of the trend

if 5 crosses 20 downward, we look for short on 1M TF only if

the 18 crosses 36 downward

if 5 crosses 20 upward, we look for long on 1M TF only if

the 18 crosses 36 upward

Exit Rules:

=> What do you use? How can we maximize PIPs?

If we look at the 5/20 WMA cross on the 15M chart, aren't we missing the move when we go down to the 1M chart or is it that we just grab any crossing of the 18/36 in the direction of the 15M TF?

et_phonehome_2:
El Cid

Thanks for your input. I want to clarify the rules of your system to be sure I understand it.

On the 15M TF Chart: plot the 5/20 WMA

On the 1M TF Chart: plot the 18/36 WMA

Enrty Rules:

=> the 15M chart of the 5/20 WMA cross is the direction of the trend

if 5 crosses 20 downward, we look for short on 1M TF only if

the 18 crosses 36 downward

if 5 crosses 20 upward, we look for long on 1M TF only if

the 18 crosses 36 upward

Exit Rules:

=> What do you use? How can we maximize PIPs?

If we look at the 5/20 WMA cross on the 15M chart, aren't we missing the move when we go down to the 1M chart or is it that we just grab any crossing of the 18/36 in the direction of the 15M TF?

Your entry rules interpretation is correct

Exit rules :when 18/36 wma crosses on 1m charts..........................................renter and exit as many times as it crosses(automatic maximisation of profits) .....but take only those trades in the direction of 5/20 wma 15 m charts

You will always miss part of the move on entry on 1m charts..........but u will also exit much faster on 1 m charts.

Regards

El Cid

cheeta:
el cid do you use 1 min charts to trade oil and which template do you use for trading oil.thanks for sharing system how do you determine your stop loss

I use 1m charts 18/36 wma with a variable stop loss between 35 and 60 cents depending on strength of trend ,time of day,trading set up ie reversal or uptrend etc

regards

El Cid

Thanks for the indicators :-))

Xard777

Attached Images gbpusd.gif (31.2 KB, 17 views)

gbpusd2.gif (33.5 KB, 6 views)

hello xard777

please can you share your indictors and templates with us

thanks

Stop losses for 1m charts

The following stops being used me.

Gbp/usd 15 pips

Euro/yen 15 pips

euro/usd 10 pips

usd/chf 10 pips

usd/yen 15 pips

euro/chf 15 pips

usd/cad 15 pips

cad/yen 15 pips

The above figures are approximate .The profit targets are the minimum of stop loss levels.

oilfxpro D T S S

Hi friends

I am setting up a room on Skype to enable traders of this system to get together and share signals .This is a free chat where each one of you can support each other to make the pips by monitoring the pairs and calling signals.

This currency pairs,oil,dow and dax have separate chats for each instrument.Only post the relevant news flow ,chart formations ,signals and potential trades on each instrument.

This is a separate chat for non trading related chat and a template and indicator chat for help with setting up templates and indicators.

Those who have sent me P M will be included on the skype

where the name is oilfxpro D T S S

http://www.skype.com/intl/en-gb/helloagain.html

Please search and send me a message and I will include you all in Skype.

I will not be there to train you guys individually and u will all have to learn from each other.Maybe some of you will be able to put in quality input and report on your results and jointly keep a tab of of your trades and daily profitability.

In the early days the crowd will be small and lifeless , hopefully it will grow.

The following chats are marked

1)cable

2)euro/usd

3)swissy and euro chf

4)usd/yen, euro/yen

5)usd/cad,cad yen

6)templates and indicators

7)u s crude oil

8)dax

9) dow ,s and p and nasdaq

10)social chat

11)gold and silver

12)scalping

I will not be there most of the time as I will be busy trading and concentrating on my trading.

Regards

El Cid

example of scalping on intraday downward slope

Files:
scalping.jpg  53 kb
Reason: