School of Pimpology - page 110

Hi MR Pimp!

First of all thanks for you mail in which you send me indicators and tpl. I am new to this thread and system so I decided to read the whole thread which I tried, but I think that it would be easier if you have some pdf or materials to read. Generally I got the point of this system but teacher is teacher and knows always a "little bit more" than student. So, do you have some recommendation what to read to learn this fantasitic system?

A journey of a thousand miles starts with one step

pilatus:
I am new to this thread and system so I decided to read the whole thread which I tried, but I think that it would be easier if you have some pdf or materials to read. Generally I got the point of this system but teacher is teacher and knows always a "little bit more" than student. So, do you have some recommendation what to read to learn this fantasitic system?

Hi Pilatus

Welcome to the thread, it's always good to see new people posting.

You want enlightenment, and you want it now, but you have to take the journey and suffer to attain it.

Read the thread, and read it again, and then read it again. Only then will you fully understand this fabulous system, and only then will you fully understand the wisdom of The Pimp's teachings.

There's no easy short cut I'm afraid - just hard work and studying, then you will get there. Join the Monkey Chat room if you can, learn from Dan and Pimp and soak up the atmosphere and wisdom from your fellow students too.

Good luck.

RS

rollingstone:
Hi Pilatus

Welcome to the thread, it's always good to see new people posting.

You want enlightenment, and you want it now, but you have to take the journey and suffer to attain it.

Read the thread, and read it again, and then read it again. Only then will you fully understand this fabulous system, and only then will you fully understand the wisdom of The Pimp's teachings.

There's no easy short cut I'm afraid - just hard work and studying, then you will get there. Join the Monkey Chat room if you can, learn from Dan and Pimp and soak up the atmosphere and wisdom from your fellow students too.

Good luck.

RS

HAHAHAHA ok buddy this is what I thought. I am using another system and I know it very well what you are trying to say. I did the same thing when I was learning that system. Ok no problem, I just thought that there si maybe some explanation of that that system with expirience included. Thanks anyway.

Good Morning

With a slightly dizzy head, the Pimp is struggling a tad this morning, so will keep this short and sweet.

Gold is liiking weak and may fall from it's current $859 to the monthly pivot$850.

Can't really touch cable although it looks quite good to the upside, as does USDJPY.

Not pulling up a GBPJPY chart but my guess is there is an opportunity for a little long on that pair.

Other than that I think that today will be relatively quiet with a U.S holiday there maybe a lot of players this side of the pond doing exactly what I should be doing, which is having the day off and a little lay-in.

More later.

Poorly Pimp

FX Pimp:

Can't really touch cable although it looks quite good to the upside, as does USDJPY.

Not pulling up a GBPJPY chart but my guess is there is an opportunity for a little long on that pair.

The football strategy works once again for a cool relaxing 120-130 pips.

Hope some of you took it. I didn't, sadly

Files:
cheeky_2.gif  33 kb

Usdjpy

How's this for a little shorting opportunity, with a chance to build through the daily pivot.

This could go 100 or more if it breaks !!

Files:
cheeky_3.gif  43 kb

FX Pimp:
I'd like to make it clear from the start that I am not affiliated with any company or paid service, and will never ask you for anything other than your determination and commitment in making this happen for yourself.

Just a little update to this quote from the very first post of this thread.

I am now associated with a group of traders and between us we have set-up a couple of ventures.

One is a live room where we trade online as a group with fellow traders from accross the globe each morning for the London Open.

We have been testing the software for a couple of weeks now and today managed to scoop over 130 pips calling 4 trades with 4 winners.

Secondly there will be an interactive schooling facility, where we will teach all the strategies needed to make big pips using slightly longer term charting techniques.

There will be videos released 3 x each day and a couple of live seminars each day too.

this doesn't mean that I am going to neglect everyone or start asking anyone for money.

I will still post on here. I will still continue to build this up along with the free monkey chat.

However, those wanting more in-depth teaching with lots of interaction with myself and the team may want a little something extra, that won't break your bank.

I think I have demonstrated both my honesty and reliability on here, as well as my abilities to help make you money.

I look forward to working more closely with those of you who choose to follow.

The island is calling us !!!

FX Pimp:

I am now associated with a group of traders and between us we have set-up a couple of ventures....................I think I have demonstrated both my honesty and reliability on here, as well as my abilities to help make you money.

Hey, Mr.Pimp,

Now you know I have been an avid supporter of you and this thread. I often wondered if we would ever lose you as you traded this successful strategy, moving on to bigger and better. Friends, family and so on think I am completely nuts when I talk about doing this full time and when I tell them how helpful a complete stranger has been without ever asking for a single penny.

The very fact that you have put the whole strategy on this thread for FREE shows your honesty. I for one will be following as I hope to fine tune and trade with more and more confidence.

Wishing you the very best in your new venture,

Kiss Ass (again), Honest Bill.

Honest Island

FX Pimp:

I am now associated with a group of traders and between us we have set-up a couple of ventures.

One is a live room where we trade online as a group with fellow traders from accross the globe each morning for the London Open.

We have been testing the software for a couple of weeks now and today managed to scoop over 130 pips calling 4 trades with 4 winners.

Secondly there will be an interactive schooling facility, where we will teach all the strategies needed to make big pips using slightly longer term charting techniques.

There will be videos released 3 x each day and a couple of live seminars each day too.

this doesn't mean that I am going to neglect everyone or start asking anyone for money.

I will still post on here. I will still continue to build this up along with the free monkey chat.

However, those wanting more in-depth teaching with lots of interaction with myself and the team may want a little something extra, that won't break your bank.

I think I have demonstrated both my honesty and reliability on here, as well as my abilities to help make you money.

Hi Le Pimp;

Thank you for the update on your new activities. Its so refreshing to have the continued honesty and integrity. You could have laid low and said nada. Instead, as per the Pimp we have come to know of these past months, no b**lsh** just straight talking. Personally, thanks for putting things straight. I can't see any change in your posts in recent times. In fact, I seem to think we have had some cracking set-ups presented by you, which if followed, would have banked serious pips. So thank you again for adding to my pip tin. I do hope we can continue to enjoy your presence on this thread and in the Monkey Room. Its much better than the Boiler Room, in so much as more people, the chat keeps moving, unlike on Skype, where it suddenly, just died, and I think the little group involved is forming in to quite a serious group of traders. The comments and feedback have been most excellent.

Good luck with the new venture(s) - I am sure you will keep a watching eye over us all and ensure we are all appropriately dressed and I am sure we can continue to enjoy your wit and insight on this little thread which carries your name.

Again - thanks for the update on your changing position and the very best of luck with it. Whatever it is I am certain it will be of the highest quality and the highest integrity.

Cheers,

Rockdrive

New Venture.

Well I think Bill and Rockdrive have summed up perfectly what most of us think, and I am sure we all look forward to the prospect of a profitable future with your new venture helping us all along. Good luck to all of you .

Chris

Reason: