SuperTrend - page 5

Many thanks for all these very good indicators! But I have a important question about SuperTrend indy:it's repainting or not indy?

vladv:
Many thanks for all these very good indicators! But I have a important question about SuperTrend indy:it's repainting or not indy?

ofcource repaint (10 bars)

So MANY bars? Can it repaint only one or two??

limpopo:
ofcource repaint (10 bars)

there is few issues in ST need to be adressed (rear cases) - but it would be wrong to make such wholesale, indiscriminate conclusions

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

ranuhook:
Hello,

Thank God I found you at last. I started using the soothsayer setup just last week, and tell you what, most of my wins are from the readings of the woodies cci setup. however, there is the problem with the double cci that shows like this in the expert section "2008.08.05 09:46:26 DoubleCCI GBPUSD,M15: unknown subwindow number -1 for ObjectCreate function" what could be the meaning of this, and can you please solve it as it is your indicator, can you also indicate entry and exit point of this system. thanks for helping a helpless fellow out of a problem. I attached the double cci indicator in question.

regards.

That's nothing to worry about. It just attempts to draw a line at 0 across the indicator. I merely did it as a debugging tool. simply edit the indicator and remove this line near the bottom:

ObjectCreate("ZeroLine", OBJ_HLINE, WindowFind("(TrendCCI: \" + trendCCI + \", EntryCCI: \" + entryCCI + \") "), 0, 0);

how do Add Alert

jnrtrading:
I've developed a new SuperTrend indicator. It works the same as the ProRealTime version where you can set the 'Nbr Periods' and 'Multiplier' values. Bear in mind that because of differences between brokers that in places it may change direction earlier or later than the ProRealTime version if you are to compare the two side by side.

How do alert supertrend ?

sample

Alert(Symbol()," Buy");

Alert(Symbol()," Sell");

Alert(Symbol()," Buy Exit");

Alert(Symbol()," Sell Exit");

drbastem:
How do alert supertrend ?

sample

like this: Sound Alerts in Indicators - MQL4 Articles

This is quite a good indicator, I played around a bit to give arrows and alerts optional

Files:

I guys

I want to know if there is an EA(expert advisor) for supertrend.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Reason: