SuperTrend - page 4

Hi. Yes this is an old version of my previous attempts at the SuperTrend indicator, but they were all called "Super_Trend". From what I recall it re-paints like a trooper. But if you think it looks better then by all means go ahead and use it but be aware that my attempt was to recreate the ProRealTime version, in which my latest one (SuperTrend, the same name as the ProRealTime version) does.

Thanks.

Thanks for the clarification JNR

jnrtrading:
Hi. Yes this is an old version of my previous attempts at the SuperTrend indicator, but they were all called "Super_Trend". From what I recall it re-paints like a trooper. But if you think it looks better then by all means go ahead and use it but be aware that my attempt was to recreate the ProRealTime version, in which my latest one (SuperTrend, the same name as the ProRealTime version) does. Thanks.

SuperTrend

Hi,

Can someone list the steps I have to follow in order to create a Custom indicator in my navigator using 'SuperTrend TRO modified version.mq4 file'?

Thanks

stanj

stanj:
Hi,

Can someone list the steps I have to follow in order to create a Custom indicator in my navigator using 'SuperTrend TRO modified version.mq4 file'?

Thanks

stanj

1. Open the mq4 file in the MetaEditor

2. Click on "compile"

3. Start (or restart) your platform.

4. The indicator is now listed in the navigator "custom indicators" listing.

Hope that helps.

FerruFx

Just wondering if anyone would be able to through together an EA for this.

I'm having difficulty

JNRTrading,

Referencing your older SuperTrend_32, how do you get the current bar of the SuperTrend to be painted? I have played with the program and I cannot figure out how to paint the current bar. Any chance you could help with this. Even if the indicator repaints, it has promise.

Dave

<<<

Files:

JNRTrading

Hello,

Thank God I found you at last. I started using the soothsayer setup just last week, and tell you what, most of my wins are from the readings of the woodies cci setup. however, there is the problem with the double cci that shows like this in the expert section "2008.08.05 09:46:26 DoubleCCI GBPUSD,M15: unknown subwindow number -1 for ObjectCreate function" what could be the meaning of this, and can you please solve it as it is your indicator, can you also indicate entry and exit point of this system. thanks for helping a helpless fellow out of a problem. I attached the double cci indicator in question.

regards.

Files:
doublecci.mq4  6 kb

Anyone able to point me in the right direction for the rules of using Supertrend, pretty please

Hi Miguel - Your post doesn't make a great deal of sense. Also you shouldn't post your live email address in ANY forum. Email harvesters will scrape it up and you'll find yourself getting even more spam than you already do.

Lux

Reason: