Turtles are the best - page 2

Next Lesson

Hope everyone got in on cable 1400 pips in 4 weeks now thats not a bad trade. Now the next lesson is on EURGBP, island gap,

I hope you know how to trade this one.

Happy hunting, God bless.

Files:

How to trade Head and Shoulders

Did you miss the move? No you did not have a look at this and study it well. This is how powerful this pattern is. Head and shoulder on GBPJPY.

rchapmand:
Did you miss the move? No you did not have a look at this and study it well. This is how powerful this pattern is. Head and shoulder on GBPJPY.

Thanks for the charts its a good practice to check the daily and weekly charts to see where the price is heading

I agree with you H&S has a very good risk/reward ratio, and it one of the most powerful price patterns

but don't you think it would be fun to kill a mosquito with a cannon

MiniMe your welcome anything to help, yes it would be fun to see if you could kill a mosquito with a cannon.

But that was intended for the indicator junkies too much overkill keep it simple.

Now onto the next lesson. Outside reversal day on EURGBP. Charts don't lie people do.

Is this thread about the famous Richard Dennis trading experiment?

hi

turtles trading rules ebook

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Thanks for the quick reply & the ebook!

Happy new year

Happy new year to all. Wow what a wild ride in 2008. I expect more of the same for 2009.

For 2009 please read Dr. Alexander Elder books. Trading for a living and Come into my trading room.

For 2009 I'm very bullish the US Dollar and the Yen bearish Gold ,Oil and stocks.

My outrageous calls are parity EUR/GBP, GBP/USD at 1.06, Oil at 25$ and Gold at 350$.

Why do these talking heads keep expecting a recovery in the second have of 2009. Don't know but Dr. Elder gives a very good analogy here goes, if a man falls down a flight of stairs he might get up and dust himself off but if he falls from a 5 story building he is not getting up anytime soon.

And boy have the markets really fallen I will put up some charts later you decide. The charts will have a propriety indicator on them which I can not give away so please don't ask for it.

Dow at 3900

Dow to drop to 3900

Files:
dow_3900.jpg  123 kb
Reason: