Turtles are the best - page 6

What short I can see you did not take your meds today. I have my target where I'm shorting gold. Show me where I said to short gold and I'm short. It's good to see you finally making some money.

Now go bother someone else. You would like me to do your technical analyst for you. But I won't sorry not this time.

Walander:
How's that short on gold, genius?

With analytical skills like that, I wouldn't really trust you with anything

Go back to your turtles method, the one that has mechanical proven ineffective the last 10-20 years.

Don't post either, because you seemingly mislead people to the supposed "bountiful" knowledge you may have- both fundamental and technical.

Your implication in the post down there is to take profit- and or to short.

rchapmand:
Be very careful trading gold. If your central bank is steadily selling off its gold stock and price continue to go up......... and I don't want to hear about a supply demand debate. Don't be left holding the bag. Do your own research. The Gold stock is less than it was in 1985 and that is a fact.

Grow up man. Are you a child learn to read as you like to tell people. Who said anything about the turtle method. Did you lose your money or something I will post when ever I feel like get a life.

Who am I misleading not you, don't follow my advice. Just move on.

Some people on this board might revere you not me. I think you're in the wrong line of work. Don't get me started.

You're making assumptions again. Just take your own advice, unlike you I don't need to be right all the time. If I have a trade on it's with a stop loss full stop. Stop gets hit move on to next trade it's all part of the business. Yes I said Business. You seem to be hung up on this gold trade. Move on. My feelings don't get hurt easily, So try a little harder.

Oh you seem to know what I'm thinking I want that crystal ball. You make me laugh if nothing more. Everyone in the office is laughing. Have a wonderful night.

Walander:
With analytical skills like that, I wouldn't really trust you with anything

Go back to your turtles method, the one that has mechanical proven ineffective the last 10-20 years.

Don't post either, because you seemingly mislead people to the supposed "bountiful" knowledge you may have- both fundamental and technical.

Your implication in the post down there is to take profit- and or to short.

The muppets you got as a kid aren't considered coworkers.

The box you created for your grade 5 shows are also not considered an office.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. You talked all the talk on the the "Markets" thread- but you have no knowledge whatsoever to backup your reasoning on why gold "FUNDAMENTALLY" would drop.

Did you forget to do intermarket analysis? Or is the too big of a word for you?

Don't worry, my feelings don't get hurt easily, i'll go all night.

rchapmand:
Grow up man. Are you a child learn to read as you like to tell people. Who said anything about the turtle method. Did you lose your money or something I will post when ever I feel like get a life.

Who am I misleading not you, don't follow my advice. Just move on.

Some people on this board might revere you not me. I think you're in the wrong line of work. Don't get me started.

You're making assumptions again. Just take your own advice, unlike you I don't need to be right all the time. If I have a trade on it's with a stop loss full stop. Stop gets hit move on to next trade it's all part of the business. Yes I said Business. You seem to be hung up on this gold trade. Move on. My feelings don't get hurt easily, So try a little harder.

Oh you seem to know what I'm thinking I want that crystal ball. You make me laugh if nothing more. Everyone in the office is laughing. Have a wonderful night.

LOL

I now know what the problem is you did not get enough home work.

Have a good one.

Files:

Interesting read, (Nice assumption on the last name, did you use the same logic that defined your "gold" recommendation? Quite obviously wrong)

Too bad I don't live in Ontario- because you're too illiterate to read the blog that is quite obviously, blatantly actually, posted on my signature link.

But hey- guess that answers my question about how well you critically and analytically think.

Next time in your Social Studies class, make sure to ask your high school teacher if Vancouver is right beside Ontario- and if the WestCoast of Canada is somewhere near the Atlantic Ocean.

rchapmand:
LOL

I now know what the problem is you did not get enough home work.

Have a good one.

Assumptions....? it's a fact your name is Nathan Yeung when you post on social network sites you bound to get found out. Why would I want to read your garbage. Just stop spamming the forum and go back to the lecture rooms. This is the real world.

It's Geography but then again I'm too illiterate, lol. Oh so students only go to university where they live. You make me laugh. I won't waste anymore time with you.

I'll let the market sort you out and I'll leave you with your reading material for today "Trading for a Living By Dr. Alexander Elder". Happy trading and all the best on your quest.

Walander:
Interesting read, (Nice assumption on the last name, did you use the same logic that defined your "gold" recommendation? Quite obviously wrong)

Too bad I don't live in Ontario- because you're too illiterate to read the blog that is quite obviously, blatantly actually, posted on my signature link.

But hey- guess that answers my question about how well you critically and analytically think.

Next time in your Social Studies class, make sure to ask your high school teacher if Vancouver is right beside Ontario- and if the WestCoast of Canada is somewhere near the Atlantic Ocean.
Files:

I love how you didn't even accept the fact that you did not bother reading "Vancouver" and "Ontario". My name is Nathan, but it doesn't have Yeung on the last part. I don't publish my identity online. It's sort of stupid, like how you continue talking?

Continue talking, your ego might grow out of stupidity- sorry, I meant your illiterate trading ability.

PS.

Sorry, I assumed you were stupid enough to be in grade 8, where Social Studies would begins with basic geography- for kids who have a hard time naming all of the provinces. Have fun with your imaginary coworkers, I mean classmates?.

rchapmand:
Assumptions....? it's a fact your name is Nathan Yeung when you post on social network sites you bound to get found out. Why would I want to read your garbage. Just stop spamming the forum and go back to the lecture rooms. This is the real world.

It's Geography but then again I'm too illiterate, lol. Oh so students only go to university where they live. You make me laugh. I won't waste anymore time with you.

I'll let the market sort you out and I'll leave you with your reading material for today "Trading for a Living By Dr. Alexander Elder". Happy trading and all the best on your quest.

Reason: