Volatility pivot EA coding request and trying

I was wondering if someone would be able to code an EA to place buy and sell orders whenver this indicator switches to buy or sell. No tp, no sl, no ts. Money management would be cool, but not needed. All it needs is a buy order when price passes the bar(wait till end of candle). And then close the order and open in opposite direction when passes the bar again(at the close of the candle)

If someone does decide to code this, one of the most important things, is that the candle must close over the bar, and bar must switch from buy to sell or vica versa before the order is taken. Price will sometimes hit this line, and then bounce the other way before the bar closes. Wicks do not count in the candle closing over the bar. I guess someone could make it so that it only makes a trade/closes a trade onve the bar has moved.

Thank you in advance

I can code it for you

swdrsk88:
I was wondering if someone would be able to code an EA to place buy and sell orders whenver this indicator switches to buy or sell. No tp, no sl, no ts. Money management would be cool, but not needed. All it needs is a buy order when price passes the bar(wait till end of candle). And then close the order and open in opposite direction when passes the bar again(at the close of the candle)

If someone does decide to code this, one of the most important things, is that the candle must close over the bar, and bar must switch from buy to sell or vica versa before the order is taken. Price will sometimes hit this line, and then bounce the other way before the bar closes. Wicks do not count in the candle closing over the bar. I guess someone could make it so that it only makes a trade/closes a trade onve the bar has moved.

Thank you in advance

What indicator?

my bad

my bad, I guess it would help to have the indicator

Files:

Anyone have any luck?

your indicator doesn't give any clear signal out which is BUY or SELL

I thought perhaps it is always above price or under, but it's not.

So first act is... change the indicator properly...

a 2 color code line, or indicator in separate window (with 1 buy and -1 sell) ...

swdrsk88:
Anyone have any luck?

IN10TION:
your indicator doesn't give any clear signal out which is BUY or SELL

I thought perhaps it is always above price or under, but it's not.

So first act is... change the indicator properly...

a 2 color code line, or indicator in separate window (with 1 buy and -1 sell) ...

ok, so when the line moves from above the price to below the price, that doesnt count as a buy or trade signal? If it does not, is anyone able to make it so that it will also change colors?

If somebody can change this EA 10point3 (wich is using MACD)to use volatility pivot for the entry signal. I like to test it, Thanks

Files:

I know im asking for this to be done for free, on someones spare time, so i am in no way trying to rush people, or demand they give me results. Just wondering if anyone has had any luck with making this indicator turn into an EA. Or do i need to figure something else out since all the indicator does is move from above price, to below price.

I came across a better indicator for this, but don't find it anymore online... perhaps somebody else can publish some indicators here that are needed or look-a-likes.

Can you compare with some other indicator? Sometimes the results are not so different from each other...

swdrsk88:
I know im asking for this to be done for free, on someones spare time, so i am in no way trying to rush people, or demand they give me results. Just wondering if anyone has had any luck with making this indicator turn into an EA. Or do i need to figure something else out since all the indicator does is move from above price, to below price.

you have to try to test the indi first on your tester in visual mode, watch it... I did this for few minutes, and have to say that you will be better off finding another indi that doesn't lag so much, between the signal and the real place where you can secure your order are much pips lost, if you see the drawn history of the indi it looks nice, but I'm afraid it will not perform for real.

someone else can find another indi that can perform better or a mod one?

swdrsk88:
Files:
iukjh_3.gif  26 kb
Reason: