EUR/USD Open discussion - page 9

rchapmand:
The euro had a good run but you should be looking for the door. Could drop all the way down to 1.3667. I don't mean tomorrow but long term.

are you a forex prophet?

no not a prophet just looking at my charts and everyone is bearish the dollar usually time to look for exits. What goes up must come down.

Econ 101

weak dollar = cheap goods from US

cheap goods = more people buy

more people buy = Huge rally

Well you get the idea.

rchapmand:
no not a prophet just looking at my charts and everyone is bearish the dollar usually time to look for exits. What goes up must come down.

Econ 101

weak dollar = cheap goods from US

cheap goods = more people buy

more people buy = Huge rally

Well you get the idea.

In that order of idea:

The rally haven't yet begin at my opinion. But it should not stay that high for ever. It make sens. The USA economy is not yet at the the lowest low. the Dow Jones have reach is lowest point, but nothing say that another floor won't be broke.

Keeping aware for the next show!

Later!

:: Hi! Yes, there is a new high, but still there has to be a confirmation of support & I think it can be a nice drop, perhaps not for this week.. we'll see...
Files:
dfgh.gif  23 kb

I know we are talking about the Euro but have a look at this. If the Dow rallies support for the dollar, Euro falls.

Hope this helps.

Files:
dow.jpg  182 kb

rchapmand:
I know we are talking about the Euro but have a look at this. If the Dow rallies support for the dollar, Euro falls. Hope this helps.

Thx for the insight! Totaly in relation whit subject here.

So lets see if it bounce or just fall for another phase of the usa recesion story.

Later!

Bouncing off D1 support.

Salmon colored dots are the fib projections.

Files:

Friday's surprise!!!!! 1.5907.... Hehe!

Stay tune 4 the show!

Euro have a great victory againts Us dollar after touch a few weeks high, 1.5952.

Us international trade was relleased in a good trend. Better than consensus, but us dollar still going down... what happen with us??

the oil price break life time high to US $146.200 / Barrell.

Is it some effect from Henry poulson and bernanke spoke yesterday?

Will Euro break 1.6000 next week??

Reason: