EUR/USD Open discussion - page 4

:: some copy/past IMPORTANT!

All Eyes on the European Central Bank (ECB)

by S. Wade Hansen

Virtually every currency pair stayed right where it was today as all eyes seem to be on the European Central Bank (ECB) and its upcoming interest-rate announcement.

With the Consumer Price Index (CPI) coming in at 4 percent in the Eurozone, most analysts agree the ECB will be inclined to raise interest rates from 4.00% to 4.25%. However, traders aren't able to put all of their bets on a rising EUR/USD just yet because policy makers from around the Eurozone are begging the leaders of the ECB not to raise rates. These policy makers fear higher interest rates and a stronger euro (EUR) will kill the European economy.

So with all of the tension, currency prices should remain relatively unchanged until Thursday's ECB announcement. To get a better picture of what's going on, check out the following video:

http://www.pfxglobal.com/pfx-forex-b...-bank-ecb.html

Thx for your valuables comments!!

Whit that in mind the pairs will only swing in between S&R until 7h30am. Inlcuding usa release its going to be a interresting day!

I like when the commentator laugh about USA numbers. Witch lets us know clearly what he's thinking about those.

Good pips and keep on posting!

Later!

Files:
caledar.jpg  77 kb

hi, i see too much line upper there... so i like to see eu DN at least @ mid between line dash pink to line pink (below)

Files:
eu080703a.gif  19 kb

:: will it hold or break?
Files:
iukjh_14.gif  33 kb

The Name of the Game = Crushing Newbs?!?!?

What did happen? Rates raise, usa numbers not that good!?!

A chance i wasen't in a position at that time...

Looking for the pullback?!

Files:
drops.jpg  107 kb

Gotta love forex, the ECB has been hinting for months that rates had to go up soon, even stating explicitly last month that they would go up this month - and still you get a huge spike as if the market was caught unaware!

:: It was a little horror in the forex... let's call it Horex!

:: sounds like a good name for a new EA.

Files:
iukjh_15.gif  27 kb

omelette:
Gotta love forex, the ECB has been hinting for months that rates had to go up soon, even stating explicitly last month that they would go up this month - and still you get a huge spike as if the market was caught unaware!

Yeah, exactly, hard to make sens whit that! It went to S3!!!!....

Giving me the feeling like i'm the only one knowing about the thing.... What about those millions of others traders.... Hummmm!

Must be a Big Boys thing crushing newbs, i'm looking for the pullback.

:: It will find her support back on the resistance of 25 jun [ 1.5670 ]... start all over again... probably not everybody was ready to do the big jump higher...

IN10TION:
:: It was a little horror in the forex... let's call it Horex!

:: sounds like a good name for a new EA.

Hehe! I would even say : Whore-X...

Sorry for the vulgarity.

Reason: