EUR/USD Open discussion - page 13

Choppy USA session...

Gaps of asian session been fill by london market and usa is making some kind of choppy accending triangle (5min TF)....

Well, a boring monday!

Think about it - with the latest series of baleouts, with the stroke of a pen, the US government has instantaneously increased the US national debt by about 10%, going from a paltry $9.5 trillion to over $10.5 trillion overnight! The mind boggles...

hi

2008 is the nightmare for stocks trader , hope 2009 is the reversal and time to buy back stocks , 2008 there's no impact for fx trader , we can follow where the market headed

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
2008 is the nightmare for stocks trader , hope 2009 is the reversal and time to buy back stocks , 2008 there's no impact for fx trader , we can follow where the market headed

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

By the end of 2008 the US stock market will be owned by the Bank of China, so be careful form buying replica stocks

Usd high

I'm seeing as the U.S. dollars rose today, is rising more than that?

target meet

Nice run down but we got there in the end. Happy trading all

rchapmand:
The euro had a good run but you should be looking for the door. Could drop all the way down to 1.3667. I don't mean tomorrow but long term.

New Low!!! 1.3280

USD still rising......... 1.2934

I closed my short @ 1.3006 right before the EUR complete broke down. I was kicking myself last night, I took 25% of what I should have made. I thought that magic 1.3000 even number is going to provide some bounce or at least some kind of support. But it broke like nothing was there.

Fundamentally, I would have thought the dollar was going to get weaker with the recent bailout and subsequent potential rate cut.

Reason: