New Members introduction - page 985

Hello

I am chris and I love forex and binary! Amazing community you have here I look forward to getting to know everyone and sharing what i know!

Hey guys! New to forex... have traded equities and options for about a year now. Excited to be here!

Yes everyone welcome ! This is the best forum there is with help from friendly people like Mladen and Mrtools and a lot of others ...

Hi everybody,

I am new, and just joined this great forum today.

I wish all of us will have lots to learn from this site, and make lots of money from trading forex.

Have a nice weekend !

James

Hello. This is my obligatory introduction post!

Hi I'm new on this forum

hi everybody,

i'm still looking for a way to trade !

happy weekend 4 all .

Hi everybody:-)

I'm new here, but watching the site few months allready.

Very usefull threads.

Many green peeps to all.

hello everyone, i've been trading for over 3 years now still rockie~ good to know you guys

Hey everyone, Duane here aka DRFXTRADING

New to the forum, but at Forex for 6 years.

Spent most of it doing Day Trading as most people do, only to realize its the fastest way to get brokers rich, me poor!

Finally changed my style and started Swing Trading. Spent a lot of time Demo trading my Methodology to fine tune it, havent turned back since. Although early days, if the markets remain the same as always, 100% should not be too far off.

No trading was done in August as I took a break to adjust my strategy.

With almost 400 Pips in profit generated from the last 6 trades, these results continue to prove that long-term success in the Forex Market can only be achieved by Swing Trading the major Currency Pairs.

Day Trading is the more popular and exciting way of battling the smaller Currency movements each day. The adrenaline rush of aggressively capturing pips is very addictive and often profitable. However in most cases, the volatility on the Smaller Time Frames takes away these gains just as quickly, making trading an exciting roller coaster ride that only put me back to where I started....

Sometimes no matter how confidently I set up my trades, the market always had a way of surprising me with unexpected reversals that came out of nowhere...

As frustration builds from mounting losses, despite several strategies and signals, trading eventually begins to feel like an arbitrary choice between Buying and Selling. When this latest "strategy" also fails, the only solution appears to be a drastic redesign of your workstation...

Despite the longer holding periods involved, Swing Trading has tremendous benefits that will allow you to comfortably put Day Trading behind forever.

Follow my trades in this forum and I am sure you will see the big difference.

At the end of the day, results are easier and major goals are achieved with much less stress.

Duane Shepherd

Reason: