New Members introduction - page 702

hi to all traders

Hi as my User Name states believe in trading the probabilities of what works more often than not. Mark Douglas puts it better than I can:"An edge is nothing more than an indication of a higher probability of one thing happening over another." – Mark Douglas

Hi everyone...i'm new member here...i want to learn how to trade...please help make me smart as u guys...TQ...

HI members thanks for your welcome

Hello and good day to all.

New to the FX market. Hope to learn a little.

Montreal, Canada.

Hi all,

i am new at forum and like to introduce myself. I am 28 and from Rep. Moldova and living in Gernany since 3 Years.

I am working as Singer and model and start Forex Trading just 3 month ago after having 2 workshops. Reading this forum with pleasure and was already many helpfull tips for me.

Actual i would need some help to add an alarm to an indicator. If somebody can hlep me would be nice. Best wishes and alltime green trades for you and me :-)...

Nicole Deinhard

hi everyone..All the best to your trading and hope you guys making more pips everysession

Not a new member, but have been gone for a long time so the forum thinks I am. Hello World!!

Hello from Sweden.

I thought that I already did this many months ago. But maybe because I changed my password, I have to do it over again??

Reason: