New Members introduction - page 695

Hello all

i'm new to the forum.

I've been trading fx for a few years now... lost alot (expensive lessons)... learnt alot and getting better everyday

looking forward to joining a community of traders with similar interests!

Cheers!

Hey Everyone!

I've been following the world of Forex and Binary Options for a while. Really looking into getting more involved with the community. Been just looking over these forums for only a few days now and learnt more than I could have imagined!

Looking forward to the journey with tsd!

Regards

Hi everyone,

I'm Daniel and I'm an official representative of ThirdBrainFx. I would like to share the daily market commentary in the forums. I hope we can have some constructive discussion regarding Forex and gain together.

Thanks

Saya baru saja menjadi anggota di sini dan ingin menyapa.

hello,everyone! Best wishes to you!

Hi you all!

I've been looking at a few articles on this forum and it seems to be home of a lot of very great "givers" of knowledge.

I'm at the beginning of the journey, glad to have found this source!

Aloha!

hi dear fellows i want a indicator candle pattern . i have it but it doesnt work .

Hi Everyone!

New to Forex and just working a demo account at the moment. Trying to learn strategies and MT4! :-)

Hello everyone, i am a new member. Trying to finde some tools to trade on FOREX....

hello, from england, am not sure if this is correct way to post a thread, its been raining for days now.

I have no idea why the dollar is weakening today. I checked the news. I am just juggling losing positions today.

I hope that I will be able to contribute usefully to threads, thankyou for allowing me to join.