New Here...

Hello All,

I'm brand new here. Was introduced to this forum by a friend of mine. Looks to be very interesting.

I'm still some what new to FX Trading and, probably know just enough to get me in trouble. But, it's getting there.

Looking forward to learning many things here...

Enjoy your stay here mtdavs! =)

mtdavs:
Hello All, I'm brand new here. Was introduced to this forum by a friend of mine. Looks to be very interesting. I'm still some what new to FX Trading and, probably know just enough to get me in trouble. But, it's getting there. Looking forward to learning many things here...

And so do i.. I am relatively new here and to Forex trading.. but I am going through lessons and just by joining forums, it could be a big help..

So It would really fun to slowly grasp how this thing works..

mtdavs:
Hello All, I'm brand new here. Was introduced to this forum by a friend of mine. Looks to be very interesting. I'm still some what new to FX Trading and, probably know just enough to get me in trouble. But, it's getting there. Looking forward to learning many things here...

Definitely you would learn a whole lot here. Welcome to the community! Just keep in step with the lads her and hopefully you would learn all you need.

Welcome you in this forum. you will allot here, you can also your any forex dificult and i am sure you will get best answer for it.

I like your realism! But you won't necessarily get into trouble when you tread carefully and learn well. I no you can do well.

trill:
I like your realism! But you won't necessarily get into trouble when you tread carefully and learn well. I no you can do well.

That is real motivational! This why we have, need and use forum to succeed in this market. We pour out our heart here, everything is like interconnected.

Thanks goot! i try to do my best with my posts.

What would you hope to achieve from this forum? Is it how to trade? Are you looking for trading strategies? Are you looking for a very good broker like Profiforex? or you just want to share your trading experience. Whichever, you are very welcome.

Reason: