New Members introduction - page 245

Hi there friends,

I have joined this forum from a while back, and also have been trading for a while now. I love it. Also I love indicators, yes there are some stupid ones out there but I believe that if you look carefully you will find the one that brings home the bacon.

Peace & Love & Happy Trading Everyone!!!

Greetings, friends... Trading from beautiful Sanibel Island (Florida.) I've been trading for several years with moderate success. Through some travail, I've learned that "simple" is definitely better. My systems are comprised of the good ol' standards -rsi, macd, ema and my all time fav - stochcastics. I've been tying to customize my systems with email alerts (wife is getting grumppy) to free up more time for family. No cigar yet. Alerts are almost always too late. I trade shorter time frames - 1m - 15m. Personality flaw, I guess.

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hello!

Hello Im dre. Im new to trading and im lookin forward to learn from others. Cheers.

Hi everybody! good forum... a lot of useful information about Forex Trading

Hi Everyone, Looking for an Ea for trade management

Hi, new to the forum.. Time to say HI!!!

Hi!!! 8Þ

hello

how are you

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Hi all

I new member and just start trade forex 6 month ago

I am day-trader looking for strategy Ichimoku

Reason: