New Members introduction - page 502

Hello everebody,

joined a few months back ....but this is my first post....better late than never...

good luck to all

G.

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hi I am a new member here. Am from Mumbai India. Hope to learn a lot! Tx.

1) Hi.. people if you want earn ” real big money” and want to become a trader. you get of to a good start with Forex it will give you confidence and will encourage you to trade regularly. they are very helpful in collaborating and meeting with like minded traders. The idea behind this is simple. They help you become greater trader . they teach you and test your knowledge with a simulator. its a great website!

Hello from the Colorado Front Range. I'm new to your forum. Researching ideas of coupling Ichimoku entry strategies with a better rules-based exit strategy. There is an abundance of information and knowledge here and I look forward to this forum. RC

hows it going... just joined!

hello all, i am new here but old woolf on forex..so i have couple ideaas to share best luck all and good luck

Regards

Eitan.

Hi, I am a mt5 - Trader / mql5-Programmer and looking here for some "step by step" indicators like Nick Rypok, Renko etc....

Good day, I welcome all! sorry for my english, I'm a novice.

Hi I am a keen Forex trader. Hi to all and look forward to reading your posts.

Hi all. I am a newbie to this forum and hope to become a successful, full time and consistently profitable forex trader. I am hoping that interacting with you guys will help both me and you. profitable trading to you all. Jack.

Reason: