New Members introduction - page 478

Hi! I am Thilan and new to FOREX TSD

Good luck in trad everyone.

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Good morning my friends! I am a curious Brazil regarding forex and binary options, I would learn about MT4 and its editor. Thank you for accepting me here! a big hug to everyone!

Well I do need to upgrade.. :P Greetings from Jakarta!

Hi guys. New to the forums. My trading plan in short. Produce profits so I have a better lifestyle. Have a job so it is just extra income and I love the market concept. I trade micro lots since I am still learning, have been freewheeling for a long time without a plan, which costs me money (not that much that I have to live on the street though). Now I try to have a identify - decide - execute - trail. I tend to day trade but I make a swing trade once in a while. I trade on harmonic patterns, RSI indicator and strong support / resistance zones. I also look at triangles, pennants, flags but do not trade them, just for confirmation and I sometimes close the trade on it accordingly. My risk profile is at least 1:2 in every trade I make. Well that is it for now! Cheers!

Hi this is karan sharma from india. just wanted to say hi to every on. hope we all contribute our knowledge and also share our knowledge in this platform.

Futures Trader, Author and Founder of Marketcalls

Hello

I m stéphane, from France.

I m rooky (in english too) and hope learn a lot on this forum

welcome

Reason: