New Members introduction - page 473

Ok This kinda my first post; registered quite a while ago but never made any contributions, i'm back now hope to make the best use of the forum; there just seem to be too much information on this forum that cud get some starters like me confused. for a start i'm looking for an EA that scalps and makes very high frequency of trades, or an EA that trades with hedging principles.. any recommendations?

Good luck to all.

всем привет

Hello everyone! Newbie to the forum from Houston. I'm looking for good indicators to test out to form a strategy. Specifically the TTM Squeeze if anyone has specific knowledge. Many thanks!

Hi All,Not a complete newbie, trade live and do use the Renko. cheers Generaal Goudvis

HI, I am new to this forum and want to say a Big Hello!

Hello, this is a very good forum with some very knowledgeable traders and coders. I trade Forex everyday and I'm interested in much of what is being discussed.

Hello everyone,

What about me

Sale Representative for building material ,

find exitement in woman and forex these day,

addicted to money, :d,

greed is good, if gecko didnt invented it i would have :d

have a nice trading day everyone

Hello my name is Frank. I am 46 years old and come from Germany. I am working for 18 months with forex trading. I find this forum very informative and I hope that I will learn a lot.

Tartaros - Frank

Bonjour,

Je parle francais, si vous voulez echanger en francais, je suis la !

Reason: