New Members introduction - page 474

Hello Everyone my name is Jerred, I am happy to be apart of this forum. Hope to have some good interactions.

Hi

I am new to this forum. Lots of good trading ideas and discussions here. I am interested in a good support-resistance indicator / EA. Is there something you can recommend?

Thanks

Hola, soy español y acabo de inscribirme en este foro. Deseo compartir experiencia en forex. Saludos a todos miembros.

hi everybody, i am new to here, and i want to learn from the experienced and share my experience

Hello all...

Wow, I love this website!

I am Erinzo Alberto by name,54yrs old. I can say I am a professional trader with an FX experience of about three and half years. I strolled across this forum in my search, and since no man- not even plants can be island of itself else he would quickly be snoring in a grave. So I really appreciate a community of traders where we can share ideas, strategies and alerts. But this is not to say that I don't filter through researches what ever I accept from forums. Also, I am very psychologically tolerant in that, I don't throw things off because they are not communally accepted. No, I inspect very rationally without common bias. That is why I am very obsessed with diligence in the market because transparency of a broker is very connected to this- even more connected than it is to a broker's registration with regulatory bodies. That is why I even refused to accept that all offshore brokers are scam; as if I can DILIGENTLY get a transparent one with an ethical trading environment, why not go with him? This is me: a strict disciple of financial diligence; A SUCCESSFUL TRADER!

Thanks for the welcome!! I normally don't sign up for blogs or pages like this but I browsed through it and found some very interesting info.

I started trading shares about 3 years ago by random conversation with my dad and ever since I have being fascinated about technical analysis and trading. I have only looked into forex trading about a year ago and have put a lot of time the last 6 months.

I am still to open a live forex account but I have a demo through FXCM and I'm doing really well after taking the Infinite Prosperity programme. My goal is to have financial freedom and be able to live life the way I want to live it and not be stuck in 9-5 job, which I have being for the past 3 years.

I know it is possible and really hope this site will help achieve my dreams.

Jonathan

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

hi, nice to meet you all.

Hello!

I hope i can contribute to the forum!

Reason: