Programmer needed to convert my trading system into an EA

Good day friends,

I have come up with a trading system that suits my style of trading and philosophy, and I am willing to kindly share it here so that it can be reviewed, criticized, tested and improved upon.

However my major aim of posting this here is to request the free services of very good programmers who would study the system and help to convert it into an EA. Please I hereby plead with well-meaning and brilliant programmers to come and help me create a profitable EA based on my trading system.

I hereby appreciate your efforts in this forum.

NOTE: Programmers can work as a team or improve on the work of others so that better results can be achieved on this system.

Files:
trend_master.zip  4303 kb

Don_Masada_FX:
Good day friends,

I have come up with a trading system that suits my style of trading and philosophy, and I am willing to kindly share it here so that it can be reviewed, criticized, tested and improved upon.

However my major aim of posting this here is to request the free services of very good programmers who would study the system and help to convert it into an EA. Please I hereby plead with well-meaning and brilliant programmers to come and help me create a profitable EA based on my trading system.

NOTE: Programmers can work as a team or improve on the work of others so that better results can be achieved on this system.

Is that your system at all?

techmac:
Is that your system at all?

Yes! The system is mine. I developed it while learning how to trade and improving on my trading skills.

First a book then looking for improvements. Strange

"Forex strategist, technical analyst and tutor" - I would not say so

techmac:
First a book then looking for improvements. Strange

Well, it's not really strange as you may see it. I have been a trader in FOREX, and Binary Options since 2008, but I have not been a member of this particular forum. Up till now, I have been training people on how to trade the markets. I have used several strategies in the past (both free and non-free) with varying successes and failures. So I can say, I am not a baby in the market, but then learning never ends. I am very proud of this system because I developed it based on my experiences with other ones I have been using. That is why I want it to be converted into an EA so that my students can use it for automated trading. I also want to subject it to constructive criticism so that I can guage traders' take on it and also see how it can be improved (if possible). As at now, a lot of traders are reviewing it carefully (some of which have indicated interest to code the EA), so I see nothing wrong in sharing it here also. Even great textbooks still need improvements, so where did I go wrong?

PascalD:
"Forex strategist, technical analyst and tutor" - I would not say so

Well, if you would not say so of yourself, I would. If trading were to be a university, I would have bagged at least a first degree. I am a trader, and also a trainer of traders because I believe in sharing of knowledge, especially good knowledge. I am also a technical analyst: I have undergone trainings in this direction. But I know that learning never ends.

I am here just to share this system to others and to seek for someone to assist with coding an EA for the system. So if you cannot constructively criticize the system or volunteer to do the coding, then leave it at that.

Thank you.

Don_Masada_FX:
Good day friends,

Hi Don_Masada_FX, thanks for sharing your system with us, do you have at least 3 or 4 months manual forward trading results with this method?

mrtools:
Hi Don_Masada_FX, thanks for sharing your system with us, do you have at least 3 or 4 months manual forward trading results with this method?

Yes. Moreover, this is the system I use in trading FOREX market. However I would be glad if you don't rely on results of others. Once more, I consider forward-tested results of yesterday to be back-tested results of today. I would like you to study the system properly and then see how it works (after all, it is pure technical analysis and it should have its own drawbacks). Thanks for your understanding sir. Cheers!!!

Don_Masada_FX:
Yes. Moreover, this is the system I use in trading FOREX market. However I would be glad if you don't rely on results of others. Once more, I consider forward-tested results of yesterday to be back-tested results of today. I would like you to study the system properly and then see how it works (after all, it is pure technical analysis and it should have its own drawbacks). Thanks for your understanding sir. Cheers!!!
However I would be glad if you don't rely on results of others

You mean it is only your results that are reliable?

I should have known. Cheers!

techmac:

You mean it is only your results that are reliable?

I should have known. Cheers!

My dear Techmac, you are getting me wrong sir, and I don't know why this is so. What I meant was that a trader who wishes to try out a strategy/system should not rely on the test results of other traders before deciding to put faith in the system. The trader should try it out and rely on his own results.

Please let us shy away from all these acidic responses and see the good side of persons. I mean no harm. Thank you sir. Have a nice day ahead.

Reason: