New Members introduction - page 366

Hello everyone!

Very excited to be here. Looking forward to a lot of meaningful interaction!

OL

hi h am new idont many about forex

i hop to learen

thank for all

Hello I am Franco Blue Eyes, ( I call really so) but here you can find me under the name "effenn"

I Am 34 Jears old, became in 6 Month my first Child. I am very happy about this.

My favorite trading System is a modified Version of the popular Forex-Profit_System (Free in Net).

I trade now more then 15 jears in Demo, but i have not the money to start in real money...

I say Hello to all traders here!

Everyone good

I call gold and jade, hope to study with everyone together

hello i am salah from israel i study at fuculty of commerce i had been experince about forex

Hi. I've been interested in the market for 10+ years now. Started a couple years out of college when I had some money to invest in stocks. Then I looked into trading, but the stocks had a per transaction fee. Looked into Emini's and then also FOREX. A couple years ago I was trading silver in the FOREX market. I was trading a highly leveraged account and knew I would either win big or loose it all. Ended up losing it all. Haven't traded FOREX much since then. Lately, I've been interested in binary options, because there is a fixed loss/reward. Would love to be able to autotrade 60 second binary options. Currently, looking at backtesting software to see if I can find an edge in 60 second binary options.

Hi Everyone

bonek

New Zealand

Just joined and looking forward to participating in the community.

hi every all

Hello everybody, I'm a new member and want to say hello to the folks.

Reason: