New Members introduction - page 1025

Hi guys! happy and profitable trading!

Hello world trying to make a living from forex trading. Hallelujah

Hi all, have been a member of this site for a while now but got sidetracked to everywhere when i first started. i have had a metatrader platform on a computer for about 7 years now and i still cant make consistent money. i have been looking for an automated ea since fapturbo first came out.(what a failure that was for me) i don't know if anyone has a consistent performer and wants to share, but on a forum such as this i am assuming someone knows something because i can only find junk and more junk. i am on australia, the land, not in the corporation AUSTRALIA. At least 4x has exposed the concept of commerce to me in the process of how to figure out how it works. Can't say i will reply to anyone as i may be sidetracked again, but some of us must be genuine?

hi i am newbie on forex-tsd

best links from google forex search end in this forum...

so i'm in...now !

Hi,

Nice to be a member of this forum.

I'm from the Netherlands and do forex trading for 6 years and developing my own strategy day by day to archief more and more accurate trading. I'm curious in reading other opinions and ways of trading, hope to find good things to read.

Just saying hi as requested. I want to share a win/win trading system that I have learned over the years in forex. I'm sure many will profit from it from now on and into the future. Hoping this trading system will lift the ban off US residents and maybe help US brokers to increase leverages to unlimited, maybe or just the highest in the business will do.

Just wanted to increase my post count with this one. Was going to reply to a discussion on free no deposit bonuses. They can be useful, but many requirements to fulfill for withdrawals.

Just posting another reply to increase post count to 2 so I can share this Pending Order Hedge trading system. obviously it cannot be used within the USA because of hedging restrictions. Maybe with more traders profiting from this way of trading then the ban will be lifted and leverages improved again.

Hi, just passing through as requested, and back to silent reader mode, maybe..

Reason: