New Members introduction - page 1084

hi, i wish you all good earning pips in forex

I hope I can get more experience by joint forex-tsd.. and I like joint this forum,,

Hello Everyone, Finally we are relaunching ForexNation. we are a non for profit broker, committed to share our profits to Microcredits, we are waiting to be approved by the CIC regulator in order to start working.Trough this project you will be helping while trading to those in need without any additional cost. What do you think about this project? do you think it is a good idea to help people through Forex?

Happy trading to everyone!!

Judith

Hello traders!

I am FX Protector or Protector FX how ever! I will be short and straight forward.

Few years ago i started alone in the dark, the path was not easy but i did not gave up! Trough years i tried a lot of system, strategies, indicators, signals but nothing really worked for me. So i gained a lot of experiances which led to creating my own unique scalping strategy. Main focus of my trading style is QUALITY SETUPS > QUANTITY SETUPS... Scalping is NOT high frequency trading! More about system feel free to contact me!

So I decided to set up a brand new name FX Protector, company, trading community, capital managemnt, consulting, educating and much more.

My goal and vision is to make long term worldwide business for trading and investing.

I am also looking for potential partners, investors

Feel free to contact me!

Best Regards

FX Protector

hello everyone,i am new member her i just wanted to say hello

and wish to have everybody's okay

Welcome to the best Forum

Regards

Csillag

Hi guys, greetings from Hungary

Hi this is monty. Forex TSD is a knowledge hour for all novice traders like me. Thank you all for your contributions.

Hello, I am wanting to say hello to everyone. i am excited to learn so much from ou all. man happy pips to you all.

hi, i wish you all good earning pips in forex

Reason: