New Members introduction - page 416

Hello to al

Hi all

Just joined up to-day

been trading a couple of years with mixed results.

Hoping to learn more here

Cheers

Aksel

hello every one i am here for learn about forex.i am new in forex so want to learn about it more and more.so plz help senior members of this forum and tell me the best method how can i start thanks

Hello from Australia

Hi everyone,

I am new to Forex trading. I am currently doing a lot research trying to decide which system to start with.

At the moment I am reading about the Chaos system....

Cheers

Trader70

Hello, I'm new to the site and also new to trading. I've browsed through the forums here and there are numerous knowlegable people here. I'm looking forward to learning all that I can. And hopefully one day soon I'll be able to contribute to the forum.

HI All

Mu name is javed I am from the Pakistan. I am forex trader and searching the good Forex for the learning the Forex and

exchange the idea with the expert trad. I thank I ma reached in best place . i have one year experience of the trading

in live Forex but i have not earn always in the loss . so i thank do better for the successful trader in the Forex.

hello evrey body .

I am new here , hope can study some technical analysis and forex skill from this forum . tq everyone .

Best Regards

Hi

Im from Iran

New trader and mql programmer!!

All brother help me to learn forex, thanks

Reason: