New Members introduction - page 376

Hello everyone.

I have long been in the forex market and have long been visiting this forum. You never wrote English because I only know one way. I can read but writing it's too hard for me the job. Now I use the Google translator. I know how ridiculous sometimes letters translated from English into Polish by using automatic translators. I get such a list, and easier for me to understand the original English text than a translation into my native language. I wish you lots of laughter while reading this my first letter. But the unilateral use of online resources to TSD revenge forex community providing capital to the forex market.

Despite several years of active play are still losing more than I earn. Do not change the text received from the Google translator to not receive readers the joy of reading.

Greetings to all

happynet

Hello,I am very glad that got on this excellent forum.

Hi all,

Joined to learn about forex. I prefer to trade manually so I guess will take some time before success.

Like this site. great forum for people like us...

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

I'm looking for system using the neural network to calculate bands width

Good day to all

Hi there, I' am from denmark, copenhagen and are an civil engineering. my hobby is trading and would really like to learn how to make codes in MQL4

Hi. This is Averied from Spain.

I'm a newbie Forex part time trader. I like to code and test expert advisors, as my dream is to one day sleep at the beach while my computer is making money.

glad to be here.

I'm matahari.61 to be a new member in this forum . . . and glad to say hi to all

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Reason: