Signal Transmitter/Receiver! - page 6

Signal Transmitter/Receiver EA Required Urgently!

I am looking for the Signal Transmitter/Receiver EA that will only copy open trade from the Source but will not copy the TP and SL.

I am aware that there are such EAs in the market but all of them will copy the TP and SL.

I am willing to make donation/contribution.

Thank you.

eliezerlim:
I am looking for the Signal Transmitter/Receiver EA that will only copy open trade from the Source but will not copy the TP and SL.

I am aware that there are such EAs in the market but all of them will copy the TP and SL.

I am willing to make donation/contribution.

Thank you.

Try these attached files, it includes a function to copy open trades (with no SL, no TP) in the adapted TradeCopier.mq4 (in experts/libraries folder)

Use CopyOpenTrades.mq4 (in experts folder) to start this function, you need to fill in the account number of the MT4 instance you want to receive trades.

For the other MT4 instance, use TradeReceiver.mq4 (experts folder), which is already posted in this thread.

And don't forget to use TradeSwitch.dll (in experts/libraries folder) on both MT4 instances.

Regards,

Jeff

Files:

fxtrader625:
Try these attached files, it includes a function to copy open trades (with no SL, no TP) in the adapted TradeCopier.mq4 (in experts/libraries folder)

Use CopyOpenTrades.mq4 (in experts folder) to start this function, you need to fill in the account number of the MT4 instance you want to receive trades.

For the other MT4 instance, use TradeReceiver.mq4 (experts folder), which is already posted in this thread.

And don't forget to use TradeSwitch.dll (in experts/libraries folder) on both MT4 instances.

Regards,

Jeff

do you have a EAs to run and copy 2 or more trades?

or a finish EA to run ?

Trade copier/duplicator/replicator

Does anyone know of a good trade copier that would take trading signals from an EA running on a dedicated master server and transmit signals via internet to client EA. One master to several hundred clients.

Both master and slave would be running MT4.

Master must be able to run multiple EA's and able to handle manual orders.

System must be able to handle market orders, pending orders, deleting orders, and modifying orders.

It has to be able to change lot size based on client equity automatically.

System must be able to enable and disable client EA and must show client IP address.

I am willing to pay for a good system.

Updated TradeSwitch.DLL !

As a Christmas present, I am posting an update of TradeSwitch.dll in a ZIP package, including updated source code.

The main reason of this, is that it runs 100 times faster, since the datetime value in the registry key is expanded with milliseconds. After testing it, it seems that Win32 OS allows it to run up to 10 milliseconds per key-pair. So, it can now copy up to max. 100 trades per seconds.

Cheers!

Jeff

Files:
tradeswitch.zip  11 kb

Hi Jeff

Thank you, this is most kind of you and much appreciated.

Let me understand correctly, I can place this on my live account, give people the "Investor" password and they could then have access in real-time to every trade I make?

Thanks

Wayne

Everett:
Does anyone know of a good trade copier that would take trading signals from an EA running on a dedicated master server and transmit signals via internet to client EA. One master to several hundred clients.

Both master and slave would be running MT4.

Master must be able to run multiple EA's and able to handle manual orders.

System must be able to handle market orders, pending orders, deleting orders, and modifying orders.

It has to be able to change lot size based on client equity automatically.

System must be able to enable and disable client EA and must show client IP address.

I am willing to pay for a good system.

Hi Everett

Please keep me posted on your progress with this, and I'd be happy to share the costs if there are any involved for a decent system.

Mark (Flexie) is working on something at the moment, but I am not sure when he will be done, soon as I hear anything I'll update you if it does what we need?

Thanks

Wayne

KaMpeR:
Hi Jeff

Thank you, this is most kind of you and much appreciated.

Let me understand correctly, I can place this on my live account, give people the "Investor" password and they could then have access in real-time to every trade I make?

Thanks

Wayne

Well, TradeSwitch.dll is just a library for writing messages to and reading them from registry. To copy real-time trades to another MT4 instance, it still needs to write an EA using this library. An EA can also be selecting some trades by symbol, converting lotsizes, or reversing trades, or triggering other MT4 instance, and so on... People having "Investor" access can then view these resulted trades on the other MT4 instance.

Jeff

fxtrader625:
Well, TradeSwitch.dll is just a library for writing messages to and reading them from registry. To copy real-time trades to another MT4 instance, it still needs to write an EA using this library. An EA can also be selecting some trades by symbol, converting lotsizes, or reversing trades, or triggering other MT4 instance, and so on... People having "Investor" access can then view these resulted trades on the other MT4 instance. Jeff

Just my personal approuch,

Let say we use it for commercial product.It requires investor password so the buyer can share the investor password and all can get the signal without paying.Am I alright?

Is there any way to solve this?

heartnet:
Just my personal approuch,

Let say we use it for commercial product.It requires investor password so the buyer can share the investor password and all can get the signal without paying.Am I alright?

Is there any way to solve this?

If an EA can run on a read-only account (to read signals), then I am afraid that it's possible to copy trades from....

Reason: