Suggestion to forum admins - page 70

TEAMTRADER:
I do not know where to post this - but is anyone else suffereing with 'adverts' jumping out of nowhere and highlighted links where there were none before on this FTSD site?

The 'trade binary options' advert has been disabled twice but it still come back and I'd like to know how to block these if anyone can help.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

PS - and as if to illustrate the point as soon as I clicked to send this post this window came up!

Free Stock Market Ebook - Stock Market Winners

TEAMTRADER

I have no idea if that was intended by the owners of the site or not, but your post is certainly going to be forwarded to owners and to developers of the TSD site

regards

Hey ,

I guess you should remove these Jokes and such types of forums.It creates a lot of nuisance on this site.

And also it doesn't provide any type of information so in my opinion it is of not use.

Thanks in advance.

himanshurathee:
Hey ,

I guess you should remove these Jokes and such types of forums.It creates a lot of nuisance on this site.

And also it doesn't provide any type of information so in my opinion it is of not use.

Thanks in advance.

Threads are created by users

Unless they offend users or are against the rules of the forum (regarding tolerance, coexistence, well behavior and no-spamming or scamming rules), they are not going to be removed. Reason that someone does not like a thread is easy solvable - skip the thread. That is the basic rule of any forum that honors difference in opinion, origin, interest and considers that anybody that behaves in a civilized manner is always welcomed. Censorship and basic rules obeying is not, and will never be the same

regards

Come on, trading can be long and boring. And often you must face palm, for whatever reason. Good when there is a forum not being only technical. This forum is serious, but not dead serious. Jokes may not be good for nothing, but a good whiskey is also good for nothing, right? No, this is the salt is in the supper. It is a indicator that you live. My military service was hard, but it was also a time where we laughed a lot. And if I learned one thing in my life, the people with good sense of humor (but not the ludicrous ones) also work harder and better. Trading and learning to trade should also be fun. So, sorry when I interrupted the information flow (in the case of that LASER thing).

Why am I not allowed to post a new thread when am a new member? What does it take to be able to?

hgf:
Why am I not allowed to post a new thread when am a new member? What does it take to be able to?

Anti spamming rule

It is applied to all newcomers - as it is on every other forum - you first pass the filter of spamming and only then you are allowed to post freely. That is valid for all forums (try FF for example- that rule is nothing new in the world of internet forums)

Do posts here get moderated?

hgf:
Do posts here get moderated?

Read the post previous to your post

how many post does it require to become a senior member of the forum !!!???

firecatcher:
how many post does it require to become a senior member of the forum !!!???

Once when you have more than 3 posts you can do almost all that senior members can do, so no need to flood the forum

Reason: