Suggestion to forum admins - page 18

Mechanical System call

Dear all, I am opening this thread because I think we need to make a list of our mechanical system in the forum.

So if you remember any mechanical system presented here, please add in the thread.

Mechanical system are :

1. Indicators free;

2. Strategy based on price action, price time etc

3. If indicator, it should be just for price action information.

So you welcome to participate !

to new digital

i need your help new.. please email me.. shapitt09@yahoo.com.my

About what?

I am not a coder ...

poor

i want to know how to private message

You do not have posts enough to have private message features. May be ...

Do you see "Private Messages" text below "Welcome, shapitt09" message on the top?

if not so just ... post on the forum ... after some posts you will have it.

thank you

where can i fine the most popular trading system and easy to understand

Go to this section Trading systems - Forex Trading and this section Manual trading systems - Forex Trading and find something which you like. Because it is very important for trader to like the system which he is using. If you like some system so you will understand it.

It is very personally.

sorry again!

i found ASCTrend M 30new.. i want to know what is e-trailing and how to install it to metatrader

sorry again!

i found ASCTrend m30 new and i want to know how to install e-trailing on metatrader and setting it.. thank you

e-trailing?

Do not remember sorry ...

You found it but I did not found ... do you think I know where everything was posted? I am searching in the same way with you ...

e-trailing? If I remember it is something with coding: inserting few lins inside the code of EA to have tailing stop from external file.

It should b explanation there.

Reason: